C'mon team GTAM! | GTAMotorcycle.com

C'mon team GTAM!

Morrissey

I know its early, but lets get our fundraising going! We are in third place, but are only about $100 out of second place! It's the 35th anniversary this year, so lets kick it into high gear and nail our goal! This year promises to be a great one! The kick-off parade has moved to Richmond Hill to try and attract more riders from the GTA to join up with the parade and come up for the Saturday, plus, BIG SUGAR are playing Saturday night! What could be better? If you have any fundraising ideas, post them here so others can maybe use them and increase their fundraising. I am going to ask all my friends to donate their empty beer and liquor bottles. Could add up quick if you know some party animals!

I resemble that remark!
Remember folks, GTAM has won the on-line award every year since it started, keep the tradition alive!
Cheers 8)
Aminal

PS way to go Morrisey!

I helped out a new rider by giving one of my riding jacket in exchange for a donation. Said that any amount would do. Just waiting to see when it comes in. :)

I'm also planning the annual car/bike wash this year. Just have to talk to a few people about a new locations since Freak~N~Leather has moved from Newmarket. Also still trying to get the bike night going at Royal in Innisfil... with all proceeds to the RFS team.

AND I`m willing to PAY for Aminals tatoo if we hit our goal this year. A twin tweety!!!!!

Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweety? uh no!

Cheers 8)
Aminal

Tell ya what! I'll make the deal that if we DON"T get to $35000 you get tweetied! How about that! Just hit the mark and your safe! ;)

Only if it's a "bad to the bone" tweety! And even then......
Cheers 8)
Aminal

I'm gunning for High Miler status again, hope this helps keep you Tweety free brother!

Only if it's a "bad to the bone" tweety! And even then......
Cheers 8)
Aminal

it'll be a really ****** off, leather clad, bad ***** tweety..... on a pink motorcycle ;)

I was talking with Cutekill last night and the little witch is really phsycho on inking me! Help a brother out and help raise the $35,000 or she'll be unbearable!
Cheers 8)
Aminal

Okay team GTAM, its time to take the gloves off! We are currently in 4th place! We are behind the "Eastern Ontario Motor Maids", "The CMC 006's", and "Rockwood Riders". This is unacceptable! Rockwood Riders are beating us by nearly $1500 and there is less than 2 months until Ride for Sight! It's time to get your fundraising going! Ask your friends, family, co-workers, clergy, dry cleaner, etc for a donation! Collect all of your friends empty beer/liquor bottles, host yard sale, car wash, wet tshirt contest, what ever! Get your fattest buddy to stand on the corner in a thong with a sign that reads "For every $100 raised he puts on another piece of clothing"! Not only do I want to suffer the humiliation of giving up our first place title after all these years, I really don't want to see poor Aminal stuck with a tweety tattoo! I know he already has a bunch of tattoos and one more couldn't hurt, but not a tweetie bird!

LETS GET OUR FUNDRAISING GOING!

How about if instead of a tweety tat, I show up with a windshield? Or floorboards?
Cheers 8)
Aminal

nice try.... there's no getting out of it this year. If we don't make the 35K for the 35th year, then you are getting tweetied. So you better start praying, begging and walking the street corners with a tin cup. ;)

If we don't find more than 8 members to join the team and get our butts in gear, we'll be lucky to match last year's total! There are only about 7 weeks left until Ride for Sight and we haven't broke the $1000 mark! I still have more people to see, but I know I won't be able to match last year's fundraising as we are not doing a yard sale for Ride for Sight this year (too busy with the baby coming). I'm still hoping to make "high miler" status again, but its going to be difficult. So get the word out to all the GTAM members about how much fun Ride for Sight is, convince them to come, join the team, and get fundraising!

WOOT! Our fearless leader Cutekill has given our total a huge bump! Awesome! Lets keep it going, go get those donations!

Back
Top Bottom