Buying gear from Europe | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buying gear from Europe

Package was scheduled to arrive between 11 am - 3 pm, but before 10 pm yesterday. Time went by and package never arrived. Was still showing as being in Paris. Update later showed it as delayed and being in Fort Worth, TX. Now it's in Memphis, TN. Looks like it's coming the long way round, or they shuffled it onto the wrong flight, as there are direct flights from Paris to Ottawa.

It'll go to a North American distribution hub before it's sent to Ottawa.

Helmet came today. It's tighter than the demo I tried on. I'm sitting on the cheek pads now.
I wasn't too worried about it since riding season hasn't started yet.

Ordered a Shad box on Black Friday from FCMoto. Was scheduled to arrive next Monday but it arrived yesterday. No issues. Saved $150-200 over buying it from Canada retailer sadly.

I ended up with a Schuberth C5 and the Sena SC-2 from Champion Helmets in the Netherlands,
for around the same price that the helmet alone sells for here.
Ordered November 25th, arrived yesterday. I specified free shipping through their postal service, but it came FedEx.
FedEx charged me $10 to clear it through customs.

Ordered a Shad box on Black Friday from FCMoto. Was scheduled to arrive next Monday but it arrived yesterday. No issues. Saved $150-200 over buying it from Canada retailer sadly.

Their shipping is fast.
I get stuff from them quicker than things from
the States.

Their shipping is fast.
I get stuff from them quicker than things from
the States.
Not always. I ordered a helmet in the Spring that said was in stock and shipped out in 2-3 days. It didn't ship for 3 weeks. I inquired after a couple weeks and they said their shipment hasn't arrived yet. I pointed out when I ordered it said in stock but they didn't care about that argument.

Back
Top Bottom