Blue Book Value Finder | GTAMotorcycle.com

Blue Book Value Finder

Dayao12

Hello Good People!

Found a great company that researches the Blue Book value for vehicles, motorcycles included =D
It's called Kelley Blue Book: http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/

It's a US company with USD prices. But with a simple currency converter, you can get a good idea of how much you should be paying for a used bike(private or from a dealership).

**NOTE: When promted for a ZIP Code -> From Ontario --- Detroit, MI 48202

Canada

You can obtain a report from a region in the U.S. that borders your own, but remember vehicles built for the Canadian market do differ from their U.S. counterparts in both the engines and optional equipment choices. You must also do a little math to convert the U.S. dollar values to your own country's currency.

If you would like an idea of the value of a vehicle in U.S. dollars in a nearby region, enter the ZIP code closest to your province.

Alberta --- Shelby, MT 59474
Atlantic Provinces --- Bangor, ME 04401
British Columbia --- Bellingham, WA 98226
Manitoba --- Fargo, ND 58102
Ontario --- Detroit, MI 48202
Saskatchewan --- Glasgow, MT 59230

Hope you find it useful! =D Too bad I found this too late. Kinda angry I paid waay more than I should've =P

Safe & Happy Riding!

lots of things affect a market value of anything.

Detroit, GM town? Probably lots of toys and cars being sold but no one's buying. And those that are, are from out of town, and likely buying for way less than what is asked.

Yeah, you overpaid compared to that place. Don't take that as what the market value is for Toronto.

Do a check to see what a bike in say nunavut would cost. I'm sure you got a smokin deal in comparison.

This guide is not relevant, and never has been relevant to the Canadian market.

You mean to say that canadians are cracked when it comes to estimating value on say, a bike?

Cars and bikes are generally always more expensive to buy in Canada. The states have a much higher population, much bigger market, much more used cars, much more competition when selling a used vehicle, thus dropping the prices cause you want that piece of junk out of your front yard.

When it comes to higher-end cars, it's smarter to buy them in the states and go through the process of importing it properly, you can still save a few thoudand dollars in the end.

Back
Top Bottom