bike n heli | GTAMotorcycle.com

bike n heli

Sometimes you roll a natural 20

I might have said something smarter the last time this came up, I don't remember

Those comments, like most moto vs videos, are an absolute joy to read and head shake, all at the same time.
The resources of the police to this date still surprise me, how much is willing to be thrown at a single individual. Not particularly related to this video.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

why the spotlight and close proximity of the heli? wouldn't it be smarter to just stay high up, wait til he gets where he's going? or even better, send a cruiser when he was at the gas station.

why the spotlight and close proximity of the heli? wouldn't it be smarter to just stay high up, wait til he gets where he's going? or even better, send a cruiser when he was at the gas station.
Possibly cops were just being cowboys. Takel the heli for a 200 km/h rip through the city. Like entrapment but with helicopters. They put lots of pressure on someone to trigger a response and justify their future actions.

Could be something they're trained to do! I distinctly remember a YRP chopper doing basically the same thing to a sleepy GTAM meetup many moons ago, after cops had surreptitiously bottled us into a parking lot

Back
Top Bottom