Bike meets | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike meets

Are these still happening? I'm in Durham 😊
Tuesday - Stavebank Burrito Boyz in Sauga
Wed - Leslie and York Mills 2nd Cup in North York
Thursday - (Shed tears at Lakeshore and Leslie for suspended meet). there's a meet & ride in Mississauga @ steeles and financial drive
Friday - Oshawa bike night
Monday - Conteago Taco bike night at Wilson and Jane in North York

I stopped by the Oshawa meetup tonight, was pretty good met some people who ride these two wheel contraptions :)
Frig, I've lived 5min away from this location for the last 4 ½ years and didn't even know.
Some were leaving for a Port Perry meet ? wasn't sure if it's a weekly thing ?
Anyone going to the next L&L meetup ?
Where in Oshawa? I'm just north of there

Do u know where the Friday night Oshawa one is please?

I'm gonna go for a ride in a bit, see if I can find it

From a fb post.
HEADS UP EVERYONE IN THE GTA. Tonight’s the night. No rain in the forecast all evening. We are calling on EVERYONE in the GTA to come out tonight to 4100 Baldwin Street south in Whitby and make this THE LARGEST ever turn out for a bike night in the GTA ! Let’s really get this event going ! Every type of rider and every type of bike is welcome ! Spread the word on all your social media. and help us make tonight huge!

I don't see this going smoothly.

Every time there's a big bike gathering, it's a good time to HTA172 far away in the other direction.

Sportbike gathering at Parry Sound this weekend? Alrighty then, I'll be hittin' the twisties on the 507 and Elephant Lake!

strategy-5c05c5.jpg

From a fb post.
HEADS UP EVERYONE IN THE GTA. Tonight’s the night. No rain in the forecast all evening. We are calling on EVERYONE in the GTA to come out tonight to 4100 Baldwin Street south in Whitby and make this THE LARGEST ever turn out for a bike night in the GTA ! Let’s really get this event going ! Every type of rider and every type of bike is welcome ! Spread the word on all your social media. and help us make tonight huge!
Run away. Heat score goes to 1M. High probability you get kettled and bent over roadside because why not, just 172 them all and let most plead out as they cant afford to fight. Policing gets easier by the day (and less connected to preventing undesired behaviour).

^Obviously not directed at you wingboy. I would pay money to have the front page of the paper with a picture of a beta launching off the top of a cop car though.

Run away. Heat score goes to 1M. High probability you get kettled and bent over roadside because why not, just 172 them all and let most plead out as they cant afford to fight. Policing gets easier by the day (and less connected to preventing undesired behaviour).

^Obviously not directed at you wingboy. I would pay money to have the front page of the paper with a picture of a beta launching off the top of a cop car though.
Thank you. I sold it today tho. Sniff.
Ken Livingstone of KMW is the man to talk to about these meets.

Anyone here know if mississauga drive is still happening? I am in Heartland area and Would like to join if CBR500R is ok.

Started riding this season here. Drove 10+ years back home.

Back
Top Bottom