Bad news for lovers of the Cabot Trail :( | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bad news for lovers of the Cabot Trail :(

He He. I heard that Ontario is closing all roads in Ontario to riders that are short. On days ending in "Y" Reason, they can not see over hedges and causing too many accidents.

I saw that article pop up on my Facebook feed this morning literally about 30 seconds after I woke up - I grabbed my phone off the nightside table, unlocked it, Facebook refreshed....and boom, there it was.

I immediately got my boxers all in a twist about it and made some angry comments.

It was only after I noticed a bunch of people clicking on the "laughing" reaction, and 2 cups of coffee later, did I realize that I'd fallen for it hook, line...and sinker.

Last time I went it was too foggy the first day anyways. Probably won't go back even with the current date being what it is.

I saw that article pop up on my Facebook feed this morning literally about 30 seconds after I woke up - I grabbed my phone off the nightside table, unlocked it, Facebook refreshed....and boom, there it was.

I immediately got my boxers all in a twist about it and made some angry comments.

It was only after I noticed a bunch of people clicking on the "laughing" reaction, and 2 cups of coffee later, did I realize that I'd fallen for it hook, line...and sinker.
Fell for it, too :)

Back
Top Bottom