Aprilia Taureg review | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aprilia Taureg review

bigpoppa

genuinely blown away by the quality of the review, almost as good as michael neeves

How many dealers are nearby? How many across North America?
Could be the greatest bike in the world, but if its sitting in your garage waiting for parts that a shop will then use to learn to fix it.
It might not be the bike for you.

A somewhat disgruntled almost MV Agusta owner.

How many dealers are nearby?
3 that I can think of, no wait 4.

With the number of tuono owners on here, I wouldnt be worried.

How many dealers are nearby? How many across North America?
Could be the greatest bike in the world, but if its sitting in your garage waiting for parts that a shop will then use to learn to fix it.
It might not be the bike for you.

A somewhat disgruntled almost MV Agusta owner.

There are 4 in Ontario, three are within an hour of the GTA, the other near Collingwood. Ducati only has 3 in the GTA and one in Ottawa. On top of that, Corsa was selling the RS and Tuono 660's before they lost the dealership status, so presumably they received factory training and should be able to service any of the 660 motors for non-warranty work.

Last edited:
3 that I can think of, no wait 4.

With the number of tuono owners on here, I wouldnt be worried.

I have 2 Tuono’s and love them….but I will never buy another Aprilia.
I’ve been waiting for 4 months for parts and was just informed that the earliest I’ll have them will be end of January or early February…..but in October when I checked in on the eta I was told 2 weeks.
The closest dealer to me is Two Wheel which, if you recall my last interaction with them, I will never be returning to. They can eat my ****.
It’s a shame really. The Tuono’s are beautiful machines and even given the more expensive maintenance I still love them. I just hate who is representing their brand here in Ontario and the fact that I don’t have anyone local to go to.

I’ve been waiting for 4 months for parts and was just informed that the earliest I’ll have them will be end of January or early February…..but in October when I checked in on the eta I was told 2 weeks.
The closest dealer to me is Two Wheel which, if you recall my last interaction with them, I will never be returning to. They can eat my ****.
It’s a shame really. The Tuono’s are beautiful machines and even given the more expensive maintenance I still love them. I just hate who is representing their brand here in Ontario and the fact that I don’t have anyone local to go to.
So moral of the story, make sure all your bikes arent italian?

Is the delay because you're ordering from a Canadian dealer what doesn't stock the parts and needs to get them from Italy? I order all of my SXV parts from the US from dealers who have them in stock (usually).

Is the delay because you're ordering from a Canadian dealer what doesn't stock the parts and needs to get them from Italy? I order all of my SXV parts from the US from dealers who have them in stock (usually).

I ordered new rotors front and back from AF1 in Texas and they didn’t have them in stock. Apparently they got in everything with the exception of 2 bolts…..

I ordered new rotors front and back from AF1 in Texas and they didn’t have them in stock. Apparently they got in everything with the exception of 2 bolts…..
Have you tried Xtreme for the missing bolts?

genuinely blown away by the quality of the review, almost as good as michael neeves
ugh what a tease, 1:12. 'might go into a supermoto'
is he saying that for fun or is there insider info?

Back
Top Bottom