Anyone have a front stem stand? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone have a front stem stand?

HorizonXP

If someone has a front stand that lifts from the steering stem, and not from the front axle, that I could borrow, I would really appreciate it. Would just need it for a couple of hours or so. Have to check my front forks. Thanks!

You should indicate what bike you have - each bike manufacturer uses a different stem size.

If someone has a front stand that lifts from the steering stem, and not from the front axle, that I could borrow, I would really appreciate it. Would just need it for a couple of hours or so. Have to check my front forks. Thanks!

I have one of those, it came with a large selection of pin sizes, none of them fit my bike :(

Location would help.

North of Whitby you can borrow mine.

Large double double for rental fee.

There, updated my profile. :) I'm in Brampton. Aslan's offered his, and he's closer, so I'll probably use his. Thanks guys!

I have a 2010 250, the stem pin you need iirc is 18mm. Watch when you lift it, the top of the stand may contact the bottom of the fairing around the headlight.

I have a 2010 250, the stem pin you need iirc is 18mm. Watch when you lift it, the top of the stand may contact the bottom of the fairing around the headlight.

Thanks, yeah, that's the right size, and it does touch the bottom of the fairing. He has the same issue with his Ninja 650. No biggie, I just have to be quick when I do it, to minimize the stress on the plastic.

Nope, not yet, still waiting on that rearset plate. Kahuna says it should be here Wednesday. So I'm fixing it all up on Wednesday. It's all minor fixes, so I should be good.... Should being the operative word.

Back
Top Bottom