Any GTAM ladies | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM ladies

Zx12mark

I'm sure I am going to get a bunch of go check eharmony and sounds like a "DTF" posts for this.....
I am heading to cape Breton for a week in july. Ride the Cabot trail, do some sight seeing eat some seafood. Just wondering if there are any ladies out there that would be interested in seeing cape Breton. I am not looking for any of that extra stuff that you are all thinking. If I was heading to Vegas or on a fishing trip I would ask the guys. It is just a trip I think I would enjoy more with a lady riding beside me...

Ok, guys..thread is all yours

It is just a trip I think I would enjoy more with a lady riding beside me...

Ok, guys..thread is all yours

Well its a little curious - why this particular trip would be gender specific but I don't think you are going to get flamed here - or get much of a response. Off the top of my head I can only think of 4 women (including me) I've seen post on this subforum.

^ Ohhhh, I see. I thought OP was calling out for a girls' ride until I read your post.

Good luck to ya.

Eat seafood eh? Sounds fishy ;)

Well its a little curious - why this particular trip would be gender specific .

Cuz dude wants some POH-NA-NAY on his trip. What's so wrong with that?

That or he can use the "you lead and choose the sightseeing route" excuse to get a better view.

Why don't you go on some group rides with some female riders so you can get to know them and they don't feel threatened. You're asking a lot expecting a stranger of the opposite sex to accompany you on an over night trip. That's my polite response. What I really want to say is that your post makes my skin crawl. I can only imagine the reaction your post elicits in the ladies.

Smooth, real smooth.

Back
Top Bottom