American MC tv show | GTAMotorcycle.com

American MC tv show

killerkeith

https://www.amazon.com/American-M-C/dp/B086GRCQRD

Holy ****! I just binged watched the cringiest, so bad it's good, motorcycle related TV show.
If you like watching posers ride bikes they clearly have no ******* clue how to operate while arguing like a bunch of highschool bitches at every stop about how to ride, mixed with a little Hells Angel worship, and Gary ******* Busey crashing 4 separate times, well this show is for you.
I couldn't stop laughing at these over the hill morons as they argue over riding styles, MC status, riding speed, who parties with Gary, weather Kevin gets a vote, the list is endless.
Overall it made me want to ride AZ far far away from this group.

Anyone else see this?

Its a series on Prime but some of it can be watched here

https://www.amazon.com/American-M-C/dp/B086GRCQRD

Holy ****! I just binged watched the cringiest, so bad it's good, motorcycle related TV show.
If you like watching posers ride bikes they clearly have no ******* clue how to operate while arguing like a bunch of highschool bitches at every stop about how to ride, mixed with a little Hells Angel worship, and Gary ******* Busey crashing 4 separate times, well this show is for you.
I couldn't stop laughing at these over the hill morons as they argue over riding styles, MC status, riding speed, who parties with Gary, weather Kevin gets a vote, the list is endless.
Overall it made me want to ride AZ far far away from this group.

Anyone else see this?

Its a series on Prime but some of it can be watched here

they could put Gary Busey in a cake baking show and I’d watch it for the ***** and giggles. The guys a loon.

I also binge watched it. Easily the worst show about bikes/bikers I have ever seen. The name of their "Club" is "Ice Cream Man from Hell" if that gives you any indication of the type of "bikers" in this show. Their "patch" is just as ridiculous as their name.

Guys like that are the reason California got a helmet law. Busey, James Caan, wiping out and getting concussions became examples. Tired of the cartoon biker shows produced by Hollywood fools.

I'm watching Sons of Anarchy for the first time too. These guys barely ride bikes and they call themselves an MC!!!

Back
Top Bottom