Adventure Trackers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Adventure Trackers

Interesting. Fat bikes wouldn't be my first choice for that but it would help with bike control and run what ya brung is always appealling. Although on that front, being forced to run C10 probably means these bikes are track only. Rules require stock ecu. Are they running C10 on an 87 octane tune? Yuck.

Recent neurocognitive baseline must be submitted? Is that normal for racers?

"Provide proof of primary medical insurance covering all injuries sustained while competing in an AMAP sanctioned event" is this even possible?

"Provide proof of primary medical insurance covering all injuries sustained while competing in an AMAP sanctioned event" is this even possible?
Maybe in the US. I don't know if canadians can buy such a policy. I'd assume it exists as it's a lot of work to develop a new class and if that didn't exist it would be stillborn.

CAA offers a "Sport and Speed Rider" on their travel insurance. I have no personal experience with it, but bookmarked it for potential trackdays in the States.
Provides peace of mind and medical coverage for those engaging in activities involving extreme speed. Can be added to all emergency medical and vacation package plans. Reimbursement for expenses incurred as a result of an injury or sickness while participating in, training or practicing for a professional sport or motorized speed contest.

Back
Top Bottom