ADV bikes suck in the woods | GTAMotorcycle.com

ADV bikes suck in the woods

if mere mortals ride them yes

I have heard @Iceman can take a street bike and rip around with it quite well

Guy looks pretty comfortable throwing 700cc around in the woods.

The Beast from the East
7f9d48c353091e5af6b0fbabee1d1376.jpg

I was at the Overland rally in northern Arizona a couple years ago and watched the GS1200 crowd and some other serious heavyweight bikes , talented guys doing pretty interesting things with 600lb bikes ,

There’s some Australian or Kiwi nutter that chucks around KTM 1190/1290s like they are rag dolls off-road. Chris Birch? I keep meaning to do some off road training because of his videos.

There’s some Australian or Kiwi nutter that chucks around KTM 1190/1290s like they are rag dolls off-road. Chris Birch? I keep meaning to do some off road training because of his videos.
It was cool to see the long ride video posted. These guys can look like absolute magicians if edits are involved. Danny MacAskill said a recent clip took him 400 takes over two days before he nailed it. You admire the skill and dedication and it makes you feel a little better that he can't just link the tricks on a ride.

pfft how about a goldwing

It's the rider not the bike. Put someone like szoke on the worst-handling pig ever made and he will kick my ass no matter what bike I have.

The 80's music on the wing video is awesome.

yeah, that's my fellow kiwi mate, Chris Birch.

That Pol Tarres video was something else eh? wow!

Who would buy a bike that these guys have "played"with?

Back
Top Bottom