2020 Harley-Davidson Livewire Review! An Electric Experience | GTAMotorcycle.com

2020 Harley-Davidson Livewire Review! An Electric Experience

Canadian Rider

I took this 2020 Harley-Davidson Livewire on the Sea-to-Sky highway in beautiful British Columbia, Canada and let you know if you should take this motorcycle for a jolt to your garage or back to the dealer EV charger in this first ride and review. The Livewire is the first fully electric motorcycle released by Harley-Davidson and marks a milestone shift in the motorcycle industry and while I thought it was an amazing motorcycle, it is one with an Achilles heel.

Overall, I loved the motorcycle I think it looks modern and futuristic, the power and torque are superbike levels off the bat and it has a bevy of electronic features you would expect. Mileage is one area for improvement, but for a first-generation electric motorcycle, it does better than you would expect.

This is the first I've realized the Livewire has fully adjustable suspension. That's... weird

$40K tho... :oops: (ya ya jealous because can't afford a Harley blah blah)

Also, not all HD dealers are certified to carry or service LiveWires. Our local dealership isn't...

Agree completely. And at 550lbs they couldn't call you "Light" cycle anymore. But If I won the lottery, I would own one. Push it out onto the driveway as a topic of conversation at weekend barbecues (Yup, s'ma Harley, best bike ever, doesn't even need gas...). Might even ride it to the local Tim's to taunt the disdain of Harley chromium club.

Agree completely. And at 550lbs they couldn't call you "Light" cycle anymore. But If I won the lottery, I would own one. Push it out onto the driveway as a topic of conversation at weekend barbecues (Yup, s'ma Harley, best bike ever, doesn't even need gas...). Might even ride it to the local Tim's to taunt the disdain of Harley chromium club.
Don't forget to get Aquaman to sign it. Park it beside the OCC spider bike. Another ornament.

Yea I am with you on that. The 550lbs was quite shocking at first but I quickly got used to it, to a degree...
Wonderful motorcycle, great conversation starter as well many people came up to me with a whole bunch of questions and just were generally curious.

Back
Top Bottom