2011 Campagna T-Rex Motorcycle - insurance ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Campagna T-Rex Motorcycle - insurance ?

MJ21

I have a friend of mine who bought this but cannot seem to find anyone to insure it, contacted close to 6 companies to no avail, and even reached out to Rockland Wheels (only dealership in Ontario) spoke with their General Manager Jeremy who said - he has a company who can insure it but wont tell us because we didn't buy from them. Doesn't make sense seeing as though maybe there are future sales for them, anyway.. does anyone have a company who might be able to help us out with getting insurance for this bike. Thanks

Its a 3-wheeler with a steering wheel, just like the Polaris.
Maybe ask a Polaris dealer ?
Its totally legal in Quebec, but it falls into a very gray area in Ontario.

Maybe call a broker who specializes in motorcycles ? Dalton Timmis, Mitchel Whale.

Maybe a broker based insurer like Allstate could get it insured as well.

Thanks - update to the info - yes the 3 wheel - contacted:
Riders Plus - no
Mantha - no
Allstate - no
I vantage (owned by Allstate)- no
Powell Insurance - no
reached out to Mitchell and Whale (the link at the top of the page) they said he could go Facility

Finally someone who didnt say NO.. Thanks everyone.. I will keep you posted on the results..

Thanks - update to the info - yes the 3 wheel - contacted:
Riders Plus - no
Mantha - no
Allstate - no
I vantage (owned by Allstate)- no
Powell Insurance - no
reached out to Mitchell and Whale (the link at the top of the page) they said he could go Facility

Finally someone who didnt say NO.. Thanks everyone.. I will keep you posted on the results..

Hi everyone,

I can confirm that the following companies offer insurance for the Campagna T-REX 16S in Ontario because I just purchased my TREX:

Allstate - 1-800-255-7828
BrokerLink - 1 855-451-8748 (underwritten by Wawanesa Mutual Insurance)
Duliban Insurance Brokers - 1 855 385-4226

Back
Top Bottom