2004 zzr 250 brake pads | GTAMotorcycle.com

2004 zzr 250 brake pads

fauji_nm

Hi GTAM, just bought a zzr250 last saturday, and was wondering abt the pads as i'll b needing them in a month or two, i called kahuna kawasaki and they told me $115 for the front and $80 for the rear. but i am lookin for better and cheaper aftermarket solution, i work at midas and have done several brake jobs including one on a 94 suzuki rf600! i am lookin to put some gud EBC stuff on and supposedly they cost abt $30 for the fronts and abt the same for the rears but i am having issues locating the correct part number, i checked on ebay and some other websites but for some reason they have my zzr250 listed from 92 -2003, i have an 04 so is there any difference or its just people dont know much abt the zzr 250 also known as ex250 h.

the ebc part number for the front is FA129, can someone confirm that for me as i have heard from numerous sources that zzr 250(ex250 h) has a slightly bigger front brake than the ninja 250 (ex250 pre 2008 ) ???

can someone also confirm if the rears are same as ninja 250 (ex250 pre 2008 ) on my 2004 zzr???

am new to this game so can someone tell me where are some good motorcycle parts store? i only know gpbikes in ajax.

thnks GTAM in advance

The ZZR has bigger wheels than the other 250s. So I assume with bigger wheels comes bigger brakes?

Check on kawiforums if they have a preferred online store that they like to buy parts from.

Back
Top Bottom