1992 Honda Civic HB SI for sale... | GTAMotorcycle.com

1992 Honda Civic HB SI for sale...

ChiGz

1992 Honda Civic HB SI for sale...

If you are seriously interested, PLEASE read entire post before calling or messaging. I put some time into typing this that way it saves us redundant questions. Thanks!

Picked her up last year and spent a lot of time in the winter getting her ready for this year to boot around as well as do a few track days. This is the perfect daily / weekend track car. For the price, it is hard to beat in terms of track capabilities. Much quicker than a lot of cars that costs 2-4 times the price. Me and the wife are about to start some serious home renovations, and could really free up some cash. On top of that, I am thinking of doing some karting next year, so time to move on. Ive had my fun this year :)

I am NOT in a rush to sell. If it sells fantastic, if not i'll drive her around some more. No biggie. So please no ridiculous offers. Car runs perfect. NO problems or funny business. If so I would write it down.

-Chassis 1995 Civic Si
-325,000 on chassis

Drivetrain
-B20b motor (runs flawlessly)
-SIR tranny WITH LSD (no grinds)
-whale penis intake
-custom 2.5inch exhaust with high flow cat

Suspension
-polyurethane motor mounts
-Neuspeed springs with Koni yellow shocks
-JDM front type-r sway bar (25mm)
-rear type-r sway bar (22mm)
-ASR subframe reinforcement brace
-Skunk 2 camber kit (front)

Wheels
-XXR wheels (mint) with dunlop direzza tires. Lots of meat left. Used for the street
-Acura EL turtles with Hancook Ventus RSS C30 compound (hard). Good for atleast another 2 track days with this setup. Still has wear bars in them.

Brakes
-Hawk HP plus pads (front and rear)
-goodridge stainless steel lines (front and rear)
-crossdrilled rotors (front and rear)
-DOT 5.1 brake fluid

Maintenance / miscellaneous
-replaced rad
-all power steering lines removed and looped the rack. In other words there is no power steering.
-new gas tank
-Syntheric Castrol motor oil
-new coolant
-quarter panals replaced with new metal a few years ago and no signs of rust
-car has been painted flat black (me and wife did it in the garage)
-interior is clean with no holes or rips.
-sunroof works with no leaks.
-no accidents while it was with me. From what I can see, I do not think there was ever any major accident.

I put a lot of work into her and she definitely holds her own at the track. Dont let the non-vtec fool you. I am able to keep up with other b series motors with no issues. This is probably the best LEGAL daily driver / track car. The only things this cannot contest with are fully caged civics with K20/K24 motors. But then again thats big money :).

Asking $4500

Sold certified with Etest.

If interested please EMAIL me at chris.pui@gmail.com or feel free to call me at 416-838-2483. Car is located in Markham by Mccowan and Highway 7.

Thanks
Chris

eg-9.jpg

eg-8.jpg

eg-7.jpg

eg-6.jpg

eg-5.jpg

eg-4.jpg

eg-3.jpg

eg-2.jpg

eg-1.jpg

Back