1975 Ducati 860gt For Sale Classic in original condition | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

1975 Ducati 860gt For Sale Classic in original condition

serpaco

Unforunately its time to part ways with this classic that has been always overlooked but has grown in popularity and tremendous in value.

This is a classic sport bike, the ugly duckling as some refer to it but a classic in its own right. I purchased it a few years ago from a guy in Seattle who bought it from the original owner and it was well taken care of.

It was initially serviced at Dukes of Cycle when I imported it, but now it sits in the showroom at Corsa Mechanica and has been serviced by George who is a passionate dealer, mechanic and connoisseur of motorcycles and all things moto italian.

The bike is on consignment and for sale up at Georges shop in Vaughan and can be viewed there. Comes with a box of parts, two sets of pipes Conti and other I forgot the name.

The bike is in perfect running condition and has been gone over top to bottom.

Price is negotiable but I will not entertain any low ballers. All inquiries can go through George at Corsa Mechanica.

Bike can be viewed at Corsa Mechanica located at 34 Futurity Gate #1, Vaughan, ON. For pics email me alanserpa@gmail.com or visit Corsa Mechanica

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cheers

Alan

Attachments

• 20150521_140745#1 copy.jpg
    20150521_140745#1 copy.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 20150521_145301#1 copy 6.jpg
    20150521_145301#1 copy 6.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited: