10 Motorcycle Riding myths EXPLAINED -credit mikeonbikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

10 Motorcycle Riding myths EXPLAINED -credit mikeonbikes

Good stuff, agree with all of it. Off to a good start with myth number 1

Great video.
#11 I will never fall off.

There are 2 kinds of riders. Those that have fallen, and those yet to fall.

I thought trail breaking is where you take a chainsaw and a machete and strike off into the dense underbrush to make a new trail.

I thought trail breaking is where you take a chainsaw and a machete and strike off into the dense underbrush to make a new trail.
As opposed to trail braking?

Many of the "myths" need to be reworded, or someone's going to get the wrong impression.

As opposed to trail braking?
That's where you ride the rear brake to stand the motorcycle up more vertical isn't it? ;)

... I've seen so many different explanations for trail braking now I doubt anybody really knows what it is.

As Baggsy (gtam member) has stated. Joking around is ok... but a lot of new riders are not in on the joke and could be dangerous.
Even the experts might seem to contradict each other but there are usually more ways to do one thing.

My personal opinion is that a professional rider is possible with a professional motorbike suit. If you want to become the MotoGP rider, better prepare your motorcycle gear. if you have full mental freedom on bike riding then you easily pass the different type of track turn. You should never compromise on-track safety. I've makes a professional race suit from Custom Motorcycle Leather Racing Suit | Moto Speeds. That would give me complete mental freedom, safety and comfort on bike riding.
I suddenly feel the urge to fix your spammer I mean grammar.

Back
Top Bottom