1 week until Ride for Sight!!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

1 week until Ride for Sight!!!!

Morrissey

One week from today is Ride for Sight! Lots of time left to get signed up, join the team and raise your money and attend the best weekend rally of the year! You only need to raise $75 to attend, and that gets you: Free camping, bike games, demo rides, show and shine, burnout competition, nightly concerts, Friday night barn dance complete with bull riding machine, motorcycle parade Saturday and so much more!

Honda is confirmed both Friday and Saturday for demo rides. Usually Yamaha and Harley are there as well. Possibly even Suzuki.

They are giving away a Triumph America Saturday night. The more you raise, the more entries you get to win.

Ride for Sight is always a great time and team GTAM usually gets up to some hijinx! If team GTAM wins the online fundraising challenge, we automatically get to ride in the front of the Parade Saturday. Currently we have raised $18,150! I'm sure that number will grow in the coming week. Maybe we can break $20,000!

The seven day forecast is out, and it is saying it looks like the "R" word on Friday, but Saturday and Sunday are going to be sunny and 20c. Sounds pretty good to me. Below are the links to the Ontario event page and team GTAM's fundraising page if you'd like to make a donation.

See you there!

http://www.rideforsight.com/#!central-ontario/cl2t

http://my.e2rm.com/TeamPage.aspx?EventID=130176&LangPref=en-CA&TeamID=483570

Ride for Sight is this Friday! Team GTAM has done an amazing job! So far we've raised $20,466 and counting! Still a few days left to join us at Ride for Sight.

Today I got all my gear packed on the Bandit and tomorrow I will be on site in Lindsay all day volunteering with set up. Hope to see lots of you there! Registration opens at 10am Friday morning. I have mapped out how to get to the Beer Store and LCBO, so if you get there and need to make a supply run, I can point you in the right direction!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom