Recent content by Furpo

  1. Furpo

    2016 KTM DUKE 390 $4,200

    Furpo submitted a new listing: 2016 KTM DUKE 390 $4,200 - 2016 KTM DUKE 390 $4,200 Learn more about this listing...
  2. Furpo

    2013 Yamaha XT250

    Furpo submitted a new listing: 2013 Yamaha XT250 - 2013 Yamaha XT250 Learn more about this listing...
  3. Furpo

    2014 CB500X ABS--reduced price

    Sold
  4. Furpo

    Motorcycle Gang Confrontation

    They don't seem to have suffered in any way, though I sincerely hope the police find a way of prosecuting. The whole sorry incident with the car was probably the icing on the cake of their juvenile little escapades.
  5. Furpo

    Motorcycle Gang Confrontation

    I understand all of that. I am questioning the appropriateness of the response. You have limited choices: be patient (unfamiliar concept to GTA riders and cagers alike); call the police; confront. Confront is hazardous, especially if all you are aiming to do is increase your speed by 15%. Now it...
  6. Furpo

    Motorcycle Gang Confrontation

    I am not questioning the ethics, just the physics.
  7. Furpo

    Motorcycle Gang Confrontation

    I am not questioning the ethics, just the physics.
  8. Furpo

    Motorcycle Gang Confrontation

    "Two seconds later he’s three inches away from my window...going 100 km/h on a motorcycle. He takes his fist and smashes my right window off. I told my boyfriend to get off at Dixie road because I was freaking out,” she said. Wait, does this make sense? Is it really possible to punch a window...
  9. Furpo

    Motorcycle Gang Confrontation

    “My boyfriend [the driver] pulled up next to them and I rolled down the window and told them to move,” she said. The motorcyclist “told me to f*** off, so I did the same. Two seconds later he’s three inches away from my window – he could have brushed my hair that’s how close he was – going 100...
  10. Furpo

    How to Ride in Traffic

    This is right. The article seems to suggest that you should go faster all the time but then acknowledges that you are actually looking for the ' bubble'. So find it, and claim another when you lose it. You can also do this by decelerating. The concept of constantly moving through blinds spots...
  11. Furpo

    I crashed today

    Source?
  12. Furpo

    Road conditions - Northern Roads 2016

    Correction: I did not do the west part of it. Just checked and I joined east of Hwy 11.
  13. Furpo

    Road conditions - Northern Roads 2016

    Rode the length of 118 yesterday: don't recall where new, but in very good shape end to end. Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  14. Furpo

    Motorcycles knocked over on Edward St.

    Hear, hear. Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
  15. Furpo

    Motorcycles knocked over on Edward St.

    My opinion is that it is easy too easy for anyone to get a license. If we have low standards, a plethora of inconsistently enforced traffic laws, and high traffic volumes we will end up with crappy, impatient drivers. Having said that, hitting two bikes and two parked cars takes the cake. Sent...
Back
Top Bottom