Wsbk 2017 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

Rea was able to win on the old Honda so yeah, it's Rea.

I agree, - I was a fan of Rea when he was with Pata Honda because he always managed to conjure up a strong top 5 finish, podium, or even a win when his bike seemed inferior to the Kawi and Aprilia at the time.

WSS - Now that was a race. I had to rewind and watch the last few laps several times to follow the flurry of overtakes.
I think PJ struggles with Sunday race pressure. He squandered a second chance to fight for the win. He's the new USA hopeful - maybe too big a burden to carry.

Cheers, Johnscruiser for providing us a race fix in February!

I think that Yamaha just has very different lines than any other bike, running wide everywhere compared.

Was Lowes using 75 lap take offs for both races??
It's a Yamaha thing :p

Are we all just going to ignore Camier and MV?

Everyone gets so horny about the RSV4 but the F4RR did amazing out there.

Laverty looks like he's going to flop this year. I bet he is thinking he should have stayed in the GPs on a third tier Duc vs the Ape
Camier rode well, and has been for a while. Especially considering it's a one bike team, and they admittedly don't have anywhere near the budget of the big factories.

I think that Yamaha just has very different lines than any other bike, running wide everywhere compared.
Yep, that quick right left at PI, you could see the R1 struggle there every lap while the Duc sailed right through

WSS finish: Elbow, knee and forced him off the track and no penalty? I'll have to watch WSS more often :)

was wondering about that myself. started as a retaliation for the early push over, but he got carried away with that long push over. i would think race direction had a talk with him? or maybe both riders?

great race, and surprised how close the wss lap times are to the superbikes.

thx jc

EDIT- penalty!
crash.netreport

Mahias was handed a post-race one-second time penalty for barging Rolfo off track down the finish straight but remains second overall. Read more at http://www.crash.net/wss/race-repor...ce-with-photo-finish.html#OEPTQrTxOLFlV1jx.99

Last edited:
As Corti proved at Mosport. There is more than 1 fast line around a track
I'll be honest, I think if Corti spent more time at mosport he would change his lines, he is used to European tracks where you need to use all of it, mosport not so much.

But this is an AM racer talking **** about a real Pro lol

WSS: OMG WHAT THE **** WAS HE THINKING ON THE LAST LAP!?? If he doesn't lose his race license for that I swear.

So much drama in that race :)

Am I blind or is only WSS currently posted?
WSBK race just finished, it's downloading now, says 7 minutes remaining, then I gotta trim it up then upload it.

It's on the live streams though (skip to about 1 hour 20 mins for the start of the WSBK RACE 2).

Back
Top Bottom