Wsbk 2017 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

I was talking to Stacey at the Montreal show. She will back racing in Canada this year. The team is always looking for money of course so if anyone wants to step up and help her, get to work.

Alright that is a great news!;)

Kawi Again?! Damn..Great race though..deja vu like race1 between the two Rea/Davis

Rea was able to win on the old Honda so yeah, it's Rea.

Funny that Rea said the Duc was on pace with the Kawi, and Chaz took offence and said the Duc didn't have the top speed. Yet the ducs were the two fastest top speeds down the straight lol

I also think it's Rea. I Would love to see him on a Duc though.

Interesting to see how the new position invert system really does nothing to affect the winners

If the other factories were on the kawi/duc level it might. But then if that was the case you probably wouldn't need that rule.

It was great to watch racing again. Thanks johnscruizer. Melandri is going to add another strong challenger to the top riders. I hope Ten Kate can get that Honda to be competitive for Hayden.

Are we all just going to ignore Camier and MV?

Everyone gets so horny about the RSV4 but the F4RR did amazing out there.

Laverty looks like he's going to flop this year. I bet he is thinking he should have stayed in the GPs on a third tier Duc vs the Ape

I think Lowes is the best rider in the paddock right now, but damn that Yamaha is a dog on the straights, Kind of like Newman's previous bike

I think Lowes is the best rider in the paddock right now, but damn that Yamaha is a dog on the straights, Kind of like Newman's previous bike
I agree. Hopefully yamaha can find some more power like Ducati did last season.

Back
Top Bottom