World’s top motorcycle manufacturers to showcase their new models in toronto | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

World’s top motorcycle manufacturers to showcase their new models in toronto

I got the Icon Alliance Carbon

Do you mind me asking which helmet did you get?

I know a guy who bought a 2009 Yamaha R1 at the show with $6000 off discount! Is that a typical deal to expect? or pretty much a one off on certain year?

I know this year, Honda is doing a $3000 discount on their 2011 600RR. Are there any other deals usually that are not advertised until you actually go to the shows?

30$ FOR FUEL??! That thing can't hold more than 20$ of premium. What a ripoff. :p

Sarcasm aside, he got it for 4386$ after all taxes and fees, yet if you go to Honda's site today it has a MSRP of 4499$, before taxes and fees. Good deal indeed.

Honda is doing a major discount on the CBR125 for those interested. Brand new 2012 is $2,299 plus tax from $3,499 That's $1,200 off!!!

Check out their website.

http://motorcycle.honda.ca/everydaygetaway/offers

30$ FOR FUEL??! That thing can't hold more than 20$ of premium. What a ripoff. :p

Sarcasm aside, he got it for 4386$ after all taxes and fees, yet if you go to Honda's site today it has a MSRP of 4499$, before taxes and fees. Good deal indeed.

I noticed when I bought my WRX when I was looking at the paperwork later that the dealership charged me $90 for a tank of gas. The car doesn't even hold $90 worth of gas.

Personally I can't wait for this show...I highly doubt I'll be able to buy a bike on the spot. But I do want to sit on the BMW F650, Versys, NC700X/S, CB500s, Ninja 650R, SV650, and basically anything that looks fun and is within reason of $$. If the Kawi's aren't there...ah well.

Talked to the dealer last night and he basically said that the CB500s may come into showrooms in March...or May...or June...or like the NC700s...September...basically he said they were waiting for the NC700's and they only sold 2 last year. Whether that's because of the lack of stock, or lack of interest...I don't know.

Cornerstone Insurance Brokers will be set up at booth#846 - We'll be offering quotes for motorcycle insurance

Which one is the best for dried sausages however....

Snap!

You should have to work one of these shows, every second dude smelling like garlic pepperoni and the never endangered species "the whistling gophers" , how does that much go fer?? followed by the whistle.....

For my non-facebook friends, as well as Honda FORCES you to "LIKE" them before you can even read the motorcycle show details! Bastards!

The deal:
2012_honda_CBR_250_toronto_motorcycle_show_special.png

The fine print:
Everyday Getaway Sales Event ("Offer") applies to eligible retail purchase agreements for a limited time, while supplies last. Offers valid on select new (not previously registered) CBR250 purchased from an authorized Honda dealer in Ontario.

" †"Once-A-Year Savings" represent a discount deducted from the manufacturer's suggested retail price before taxes and can be combined with lease/finance offers.

††90 days deferred payment is available on select 2012 and 2013 Honda CBR250R/CBR250RA. Offer available through Honda Financial Services, on approved credit. Monthly payments are deferred for 90 days. Contracts will be extended accordingly. Interest charges will not accrue during the first 60 days of the contract. After 60 days, interest starts to accrue and the purchaser will repay the principal and interest monthly over the remaining term of the extended contract

*Limited time purchase financing offer available to qualified retail customers on approved credit (O.A.C.) on 2012/2013 CBR250R/CBR250RA. Example: Selling Price for the 2012/2013 CBR250R is $4,469 financed at 1.9% APR equals $214.61 per month for 24 months. Down payment or equivalent trade may be required. Cost of borrowing is $100.67 for a total obligation of $5,049.97 (including down payment). Total obligation does not include taxes, license, insurance and registration. Dealers may sell for less. Offer runs from November 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012 and is subject to change or cancellation without notice.

**Published price include freight & PDI, tire fee and Omvic fee and excludes HST and other charges. Your local dealer may charge additional fees for administration that range from $50 to $300. Charges may vary by dealer. "Offer" valid at participating Honda Motorcycle or Honda Powerhouse dealers. Visit honda.ca for full details and other financing rates. " Offer subject to change or extension without notice. Dealer order or trade may be necessary. See dealer or honda.ca for full details and eligible models. Errors and omissions excepted. Actual prices and savings may vary by dealer. Prices/specifications subject to change without notice. Honda Canada reserves the right to change, extend or limit its offers at any time. At participating Honda Motorcycle or Honda Powerhouse dealers only excluding Quebec. Models and colours may not be exactly as shown.

-Jamie M.

is this a good show to go to if I'm looking for a new but non-current model?? such as a new 2010 DR650 or a 2012 V-Strom demo? I've never been to the December one [2 hours away] and would like to have a look and maybe sit on a few I'm interested in so I can eliminate or add them to my winter wish book based on whether my puny legs can reach the ground or not.. haha

Cannot wait for this no matter who shows up or deals they may have or which ever show is the biggest wether its this one or jan i cant wait!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom