World’s top motorcycle manufacturers to showcase their new models in toronto | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

World’s top motorcycle manufacturers to showcase their new models in toronto

This is retarded, why not just have one big show

next you will want to include these guys
https://www.google.ca/search?q=scooter+nerds&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=DxG&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&prmd=imv
Segway.jpg
images
harry,potter,harry,potter,cast,bonnie,dan,emma,rupert-7cb10ed9fa7253c6fcfafb92176c7e7f_h.jpg

Last edited:
Kawasaki has pulled out of this show and instead going to be at the January Supershow.... was announced a while back.... the Dec. Toronto show has fallin badly in the last few years.........

If you have read the top couple of posts, we already figured out that Kawasaki (Canada) is back to this show.

This is retarded, why not just have one big show

There are actually 3 shows in Toronto.
The one advertised by the O/P then 2 more shows January 4-6 and March 16-17 by SuperShow Events.

For me, any excuse to re-inforce my ADOB affliction in the winter months is a good thing.

I wonder what's the beef between Kawasaki and this show. They are not showing up this year again.

http://www.torontomotorcycleshow.ca/manufacturers/

I see "CANADIAN KAWASAKI MOTORS INC." down a little on the page. Not sure if that means they're going or not.

If you have read the top couple of posts, we already figured out that Kawasaki (Canada) is back to this show.

If you click the link http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...cycleshow.ca&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13513778895271

you will see that kawasaki is not listed anywhere

And neither is MV Agusta or Norton.
Triumph has a logo at the top but are not in the listed manufactures below....so who knows if the manufacturer will make a showing (perhaps a local dealer will show some bikes at a booth?)

I went to both shows last year, yes it could be 1 big show and it would most likely cut down on the ticket price having it under 1 roof. Regardless the December show had a lot less product, but far better deals than the airport show. I waited for the airport show for a new jacket and they were pretty much retail, was cheaper online. I did purchase my helmet on the last day of the December show for 80% off. still cant get it that cheap!

and bikes were way cheaper at the December show, plus you could sit on them and test them out. I did attempt to fire up the ducati as the keys were in it, but got shut down pretty quickly!

I went to both shows last year, yes it could be 1 big show and it would most likely cut down on the ticket price having it under 1 roof. Regardless the December show had a lot less product, but far better deals than the airport show. I waited for the airport show for a new jacket and they were pretty much retail, was cheaper online. I did purchase my helmet on the last day of the December show for 80% off. still cant get it that cheap!

and bikes were way cheaper at the December show, plus you could sit on them and test them out. I did attempt to fire up the ducati as the keys were in it, but got shut down pretty quickly!

Do you mind me asking which helmet did you get?

I know a guy who bought a 2009 Yamaha R1 at the show with $6000 off discount! Is that a typical deal to expect? or pretty much a one off on certain year?

I know this year, Honda is doing a $3000 discount on their 2011 600RR. Are there any other deals usually that are not advertised until you actually go to the shows?

A dealer could grab a booth no? I know vendors are there, why not kahuna set up a tent with the 300r and a new 636, just sit there and take down info from people. Unless corporate says 'no'....

A dealer could grab a booth no? I know vendors are there, why not kahuna set up a tent with the 300r and a new 636, just sit there and take down info from people. Unless corporate says 'no'....

Canadian Kawasaki was listed as a vendor until a few days ago, now it's no longer on the list. Weird.

I wonder if any deals will be had on the Ninja 300....

Since Kahuna will likely be the only Kawi presence at the show, I wouldn't count on it since they only bring the -'12 models they are trying to sell.

Maybe he financed it ;) Bike manufactures offer some pretty insane deals at the show, even for financing, etc.

Last years: http://ecuflashking.com/Honda CBR 250r 2012_Show_Stopprs_EN.pdf

Add on top of that a sale at the dealership, match deposit bonus, etc. you could really come away with a super smokin deal:

cbr250_promo.jpg

-Jamie M.

30$ FOR FUEL??! That thing can't hold more than 20$ of premium. What a ripoff. :p

Sarcasm aside, he got it for 4386$ after all taxes and fees, yet if you go to Honda's site today it has a MSRP of 4499$, before taxes and fees. Good deal indeed.

Back
Top Bottom