Working out! Fitness! Nutrition! | Page 77 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Working out! Fitness! Nutrition!

Damn! Demz sum calves! ?

Who said we don't like James? That guy is 100% gold entertainment!

Re: post below this, @boots, why does it have to be vegan?
Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Does anyone know a good vegan/vegetarian based protein powder that mixes well and has minimum 22g of protein per scoop? I tried Vega One but it was like drinking chalk. I don't want to put any money on the line for something that I won't like for the month that I drink it.

i like my calves. i have no problem with how they look. i can properly squat 2 plates. depending on the angle of the leg press, i can do 6-8 forty-five plates each side. hack squat i do 3.5 plates each side. i also run/jog/walk with vest and push myself to run up stairs. i work harder most people that go to my gym and other gyms ive been to in the city. energie cardio (affiliated with goodlife) the jambons in montreal are worse at fitness. i could have enough material to start my own gym idiots of the month at the gym im at right now

Last edited:
@James25 I think you're missing the point. You posted a pic of skinny calves and you have skinny calves. What if that guy could do everything you said and he's happy with his calves?
That is all.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

http://
5b6vqp.jpg

thats fall off the bone meat. 10% body fat. im proportionate with my body. im fit and will be fitter. im not sure how this qualifies

Last edited:
Your calves are hilariously small for the big game you talk. And when you're posting pictures of other people on the internet without their knowledge, you should at least have the muscle to back it up since you didn't have the muscle to confront them about it in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Keep the info coming. A handful of us are still interested.

Does that mean that you're also proportionate to your parts...you know...down there? At 6'2", 10% body fat, and gaining 27 lbs, what can this lesbian expect? :snorting:
Don't get your hopes too high. I won't want to see them crashing down

i like my calves. i have no problem with how they look. i can properly squat 2 plates. depending on the angle of the leg press, i can do 6-8 forty-five plates each side. hack squat i do 3.5 plates each side. i also run/jog/walk with vest and push myself to run up stairs. i work harder most people that go to my gym and other gyms ive been to in the city. energie cardio (affiliated with goodlife) the jambons in montreal are worse at fitness. i could have enough material to start my own gym idiots of the month at the gym im at right now

wtf is a hack squat? Like a quarter squat? If you don't hit depth, **** doesn't count.

And who boasts about squatting 2 plates LOL. Last year before I hurt myself I hit 1RM 4 plates and was doing 5x5 @ 365 lbs - that wasn't even good compared to the weightlifting guys I knew around my weight. And powerlifting guys would've destroyed me.

Last edited:
I squat two plates for 5 easy and I've only been lifting weights for 8 months. Lol.

My upper body went from this
f77bb21c720541b1e9f31f07ae6a1fcf.jpg

To this
8276de34c4a729aec9efbd41af27dcce.jpg

In 8 months. Seems to me like calasthetics is a waste of time. In 3 years I can only imagine where I'll be.
Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh that thing. Some of the guys I've seen on youtube are freakishly strong for their size, but they're probably the exception rather than the rule.

wtf is a hack squat? Like a quarter squat? If you don't hit depth, **** doesn't count.

And who boasts about squatting 2 plates LOL. Last year before I hurt myself I hit 1RM 4 plates and was doing 5x5 @ 365 lbs - that wasn't even good compared to the weightlifting guys I knew around my weight. And powerlifting guys would've destroyed me.

I'm a little surprised someone that's been at it for a while, doesn't know. Done on a sled.

Back
Top Bottom