• Burgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pizza

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Tacos

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
mmhmm, did you forget how little seating there is to begin with? :LOL:
I was there pretty early, but it was never an issue, besides they're probably the best in the city, so worth any inconvenience

So...bit of an update...I just checked and it turns out they close on wednesday :mad: ....so tacos are out today :(

Im open to suggestions but its a bit last minute

Last edited:
Anyone been to Master Steaks recently and know if their steaks and souvlaki are still good? I was actually there yesterday for lunch, but got conned into getting their 3/4 lb (12oz) "Master Burger" lunch special (burger and fries). The fries were pretty good, and that's saying something since there are very few places I enjoy eating them. But the burger was 2 thin patties possibly overcooked, over-charred, and tasted a little "off". Nothing at all like Superburger or Fire Pit (RIP). Maybe it was the ketchup-looking BBQ sauce, I don't know. I used to always get the steaks or chopped steak and never left disappointed before.

All good. The owner was super nice and they have a lot of different stuff I can chow down on. I'll be back. Really like the vibe in there too.
so I guess space wasnt an issue like @Evoex keeps saying?

so I guess space wasnt an issue like @Evoex keeps saying?
Bruh. 1 person goes, it’s fine. I went with a friend a few months back and we were crammed in the corner in the back. You’re talking about a handful + people arriving. If the food was manageable to take outside I wouldn’t have said anything but we know it’s not.

🙃

Bruh. 1 person goes, it’s fine. I went with a friend a few months back and we were crammed in the corner in the back. You’re talking about a handful + people arriving. If the food was manageable to take outside I wouldn’t have said anything but we know it’s not.

🙃
Agree for sure - it's a tight space in there and maybe seating for around 12 -15 people. And for lunch there was a constant streams of people coming and going. Would be fine for a few people meeting up, but risky for anything more than 4 people.

Back
Top Bottom