• Burgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pizza

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Tacos

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

bigpoppa

As the riding season winds down, and burger meets finish, I would like to keep the tradition of social gatherings going.
Since the snow and freezing temps will keep most of us from riding, this will primarily be a drive up thing. (Although you are welcome to ride in if you wish)

Since this will be a continuation of the burger meets, the meetups will continue on Wednesdays at 7pm, and be within the established boundaries of the GTA(sorry Hamilton/Barrie guys)

Since this will not involve riding, I'm thinking once a week might be a bit much, so I leave the frequency up to you guys

I am looking to see if there is any interest, and I like to go by consensus,
so please respond by replying to the thread with your frequency preference, as well as by answering the poll:

The schedule:

Nov 8, 2023Gladiator Burger, 6039 Erin Mills parkway, Mississauga.
Nov 29, 2023Comal y Canela, 1692B Jane St, york.
Dec 13, 2023Pizzeria Oro Di Napoli, 2312 Lake shore blvd W, Etobicoke
Jan 10, 2024Ozzy's Burgers Toronto, 66 Nassau st, Toronto
Jan 24, 2024El Mariachi Tacos and Churros, 235 Queen Street S, Mississauga
Feb 7, 2024Pizzeria Via Mercanti, 188 Augusta Ave, Toronto
Feb 21, 2024Chica's Chicken, 2853 Dundas St W, Toronto
March 6, 2024Seven lives Tacos Y mariscos, 72 Kensington Ave, Toronto
March 20, 2024Holy Chuck, 4421 Hwy 7, Woodbridge
April 3, 2024Luca Pizza, 3415 Dixie Rd, Mississauga

Last edited:
Interested.
Bi-weekly. Although we might skip December as it tends to be busy for people.

Maybe open it up to other food choice and not only burgers.

Last edited:
Never been to any GTAM meet up's
Always enjoy reading about them, hope these go well.

Good idea. I would have gone out to many more days this year, but most places had no good veg options to choose from and I won’t travel for fries.

I’d be down with doing this bi weekly too.
So you're vegetarian, not vegan right?
Dairy is good?

So you're vegetarian, not vegan right?
Dairy is good?
Yes sir. Just no meat/seafood for me. I am not fussy at all either. If there were good sit down Roti shops or Italian, Thai, Pho/Vietnamese or whatever I’m also down with that. And the burger joints like Woodys and Gladiator had awesome veg options too.

But also not trying to hijack the carnivore thing when people want to hit up those places either, because when I used to eat meat I enjoyed those a lot too.

The schedule is up!
I had only 1 meetup in dec because of christmas etc, and I kept it out of brampton because ya'll are scardy cats :cautious:

We got burgers, tacos, pizza(Neapolitan and Americanized), and the occasional highly ranked hot chicken spot,
see ya'll there!

Lol. Phat chance half the people get their food at the Mexican place if more than 5 people show up. Not really an ‘eat on the curb’ kinda offerings.

Lol. Phat chance half the people get their food at the Mexican place if more than 5 people show up. Not really an ‘eat on the curb’ kinda offerings.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom