why do people talk so much | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

why do people talk so much

rollJ.gif
What's goin on in here?

Same old, same old.

Really> i guess you all have nothing better to do! So what, I guess your saying that dreads smell? Thats pretty racist dont you think? Nice really Nice Rocker Guy, Caboose 483 and Flash Monkey. Here's a little education... When you wash curly hair and don't comb it, it locks. So the more you wash it the more it locks! Can you understand that knowledge or is it too complicated for your simple minds!

My simple mind doesn't recall writing anything about dreads being smelly... but maybe i'm just too stupid to remember.

Thanks for the edumacation, sweetheart!

So what, I guess your saying that dreads smell? Thats pretty racist dont you think?

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun:
The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...
Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.

Cho, ah weh eem tink eem a guh duh?
Yuh no dun yet? Listen scout. Mi no come yah fi hear bout how horse dead and cow fat. Yuh too fass and facety. No badda mi. :rolleyes:

No mind di bald-held's; feel no way, is bare pickney yahso. Come yah biscuit, I no beg fa wuk. I and yuh haffi buck up, dolly, and drink bag juice. More time star.

Bwoy me no boda nobody! Yuh lookin for backanal!

So are you gonna respond to the original comments or are we gonna talk about hair? (love it btw)

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun:
The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...
Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.

that's a racist definition

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun:

that's a racist definition

So if someone don't like someone else's hairstyle, that makes them a hairstylist?

This is not why I signed on, my trial is next week, that is why I haven't commented fully on the whole situation. There was a lot for riders to learn from my case, that would be extremely helpful! I have been riding 12 years now and I learned so much important information that I was not aware of before. There are so many loop holes and we as riders do have rights...Originnally there were like 18, 000 hits and pages of people wanting to know the story, other then what was all over the news, this is why I thought I would share. Once again I thank those for the support and the other unnecessary comments just shut me down. I no longer am a part of this site...Enjoy the negativity with out me people , Marley is official out....

WTF, guys. We get one chick that could possibly look good from the back (or at the very least, has a bangin' body) and you guys scare her away. This is why we can't have nice things, gtam! She looks like a fine n sexy likkle lite skin ting, too :(

I'm actually legitimately interested in watching the trial. I know for a fact that crown's gonna try and go all out on it.

Sausage-fest..

More like an anal sphincter fest because that's what quite a few of the responders to this thread are. There are usually two sides to every story and it looks like we've lost the opportunity to hear her's. Now we'll just get the cops side (which may have been the responders' plan).

Bwoy me no boda nobody! Yuh lookin for backanal!

Crosses! Ease up pon di chi chi man chat. Mi a ranking pum pum grindsman. Jah know.

This is not why I signed on, my trial is next week, that is why I haven't commented fully on the whole situation. There was a lot for riders to learn from my case, that would be extremely helpful! I have been riding 12 years now and I learned so much important information that I was not aware of before. There are so many loop holes and we as riders do have rights...Originnally there were like 18, 000 hits and pages of people wanting to know the story, other then what was all over the news, this is why I thought I would share. Once again I thank those for the support and the other unnecessary comments just shut me down. I no longer am a part of this site...Enjoy the negativity with out me people , Marley is official out....

Bumba clot!

More like an anal sphincter fest because that's what quite a few of the responders to this thread are. There are usually two sides to every story and it looks like we've lost the opportunity to hear her's. Now we'll just get the cops side (which may have been the responders' plan).

You mean I have to continue to put my life on hold because of this person I don't know?? :)

Crosses! Ease up pon di chi chi man chat. Mi a ranking pum pum grindsman. Jah know.

Bumba clot!

Man, wy you call mi chi chi man?
Mi like pum pum too nah man. Jah rasta fari bumbo clot

WTF, guys. We get one chick that could possibly look good from the back (or at the very least, has a bangin' body) and you guys scare her away. This is why we can't have nice things, gtam! She looks like a fine n sexy likkle lite skin ting, too :(

I'm actually legitimately interested in watching the trial. I know for a fact that crown's gonna try and go all out on it.

well you know it's next week, a little detective work and you can go sit in on it.

I cant wait to address some of those comments after they arrested me! people have no idea and talk so much $&*!
Timmaayyy???

Marley I dont know any of the drama but some of us that tend to not think they are mightier than god would like to know what happened and how you dealt with it. Once the court is over come back and tellus the story. It may happen to any of us at any time and I would like to know.

man some of you guys in this forum are really ****ing stupid, I already know that but every day I am more amazed.

Last edited:

Sounds like marley was never in, so how can she officially be out

I had sympathy for this chick till she came here and started actin a fool
Now i hope they toss yo *** in prison

Back
Top Bottom