why do people talk so much | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

why do people talk so much

I had no clue what this thread was about. I thought it was about:

Marley_and_Me_Wallpaper_3_800.jpg

Eh gyal wah gwan?
Bwoy go yo way :)

Chicks with dreads.... not too sure about that.

predator.jpg

LOLZ!!! I remember this from last year. Hey chicky, I have the same bike as you. If you're not riding it anymore because your insurance is too much money, could I swap you the tail and left side plastics for my bike? :lmao:

LOLZ!!! I remember this from last year. Hey chicky, I have the same bike as you. If you're not riding it anymore because your insurance is too much money, could I swap you the tail and left side plastics for my bike? :lmao:

Stop picking fight with other girls :)

I am riding, haven't stopped! And had a great summer riding as usual!

dont worry bout smelling my hair, you would never get the chance too! iiidddiiiiooooot!
ya ya redballs< I see you!

All I ever see written about people like Marley is "Nice catch". Did it turn out that way.........was it a "nice catch"? Or did you manage to wiggle off the hook? What happened?

All I ever see written about people like Marley is "Nice catch". Did it turn out that way.........was it a "nice catch"? Or did you manage to wiggle off the hook? What happened?
I am still fighting it, but will soon have an answer for you!
I feel good, though!

Bwoy go yo way :)
Cho, ah weh eem tink eem a guh duh?
Yuh no dun yet? Listen scout. Mi no come yah fi hear bout how horse dead and cow fat. Yuh too fass and facety. No badda mi. :rolleyes:

dont worry bout smelling my hair, you would never get the chance too! iiidddiiiiooooot!
ya ya redballs< I see you!

No mind di bald-held's; feel no way, is bare pickney yahso. Come yah biscuit, I no beg fa wuk. I and yuh haffi buck up, dolly, and drink bag juice. More time star.

Whats the ultimate english? L337 jamaican! This is cool²!

N0 m1nÐ Ð1 b4£Ð-h3£Ð'$; ƒ33£ n0 w4¥, 1$ b4r3 p1(|{n3¥ ¥4h$0. (0m3 ¥4h b1$(µ17, 1 n0 b39 ƒ4 wµ|{. 1 4nÐ ¥µh h4ƒƒ1 bµ(|{ µp, Ð0££¥, 4nÐ Ðr1n|{ b49 jµ1(3. M0r3 71m3 $74r.

You gotta love all the stupid assumptions made from one picture...

Whats the ultimate english? L337 jamaican! This is cool²!

N0 m1nÐ Ð1 b4£Ð-h3£Ð'$; ƒ33£ n0 w4¥, 1$ b4r3 p1(|{n3¥ ¥4h$0. (0m3 ¥4h b1$(µ17, 1 n0 b39 ƒ4 wµ|{. 1 4nÐ ¥µh h4ƒƒ1 bµ(|{ µp, Ð0££¥, 4nÐ Ðr1n|{ b49 jµ1(3. M0r3 71m3 $74r.

You gotta love all the stupid assumptions made from one picture...

Weh science a dis?

63e6f255-e9d3-c5a1.jpg

A yuh dat?

Cho, ah weh eem tink eem a guh duh?
Yuh no dun yet? Listen scout. Mi no come yah fi hear bout how horse dead and cow fat. Yuh too fass and facety. No badda mi. :rolleyes:

No mind di bald-held's; feel no way, is bare pickney yahso. Come yah biscuit, I no beg fa wuk. I and yuh haffi buck up, dolly, and drink bag juice. More time star.

Awesome... we've got Jar Jar Binks in the house.... :lmao:

Really> i guess you all have nothing better to do! So what, I guess your saying that dreads smell? Thats pretty racist dont you think? Nice really Nice Rocker Guy, Caboose 483 and Flash Monkey. Here's a little education... When you wash curly hair and don't comb it, it locks. So the more you wash it the more it locks! Can you understand that knowledge or is it too complicated for your simple minds!

rollJ.gif
What's goin on in here?

Back
Top Bottom