Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 205 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

so you posted a link to something that you have to order and costs $90+ :lmao:

I can get 3 quality Anker batteries and a charger (with usb out to charge phone and battery at the same time) for $25 or so shipped.

Let's see you walk around with that big recharge station in your pocket while my thin battery fits into front pocket or keep spares in my jackets for riding.

www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1001010941, have 3 of these. That's all you have is, I have 3 batteries lmfao
How about a car charger, plus bluetooth head set while it's charging in the car, you can still make calls, texts ect.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

If I had lost power I could have plugged my phone into my bike in the basement. There are plenty of battery cases, external batteries, car charging, public charging, friends/work charging options. Even internal batteries, which can be swapped with 2 screws.

Not sure why you're so smug about being able to carry multiple batteries and pop off the plastic back.

If I had lost power I could have plugged my phone into my bike in the basement. There are plenty of battery cases, external batteries, car charging, public charging, friends/work charging options. Even internal batteries, which can be swapped with 2 screws.

Not sure why you're so smug about being able to carry multiple batteries and pop off the plastic back.

Do you read what you type first before hitting the post button?

Yes.

And just in case that was an attempt at diversion, I will ask outright; what makes you so smug about being able to carry around multiple batteries that you can pop into the plastic back of your phone?

Yes.

And just in case that was an attempt at diversion, I will ask outright; what makes you so smug about being able to carry around multiple batteries that you can pop into the plastic back of your phone?
It's his response when he realizes what he posted was lame.

How do you like the little power vaults? Do you find the devices them selfs hold their charge for a sufficient amount of time?
I didn't mean I have them, I was referring to his post about not bring able to use a phone during a prolong power outage. A friend has one and says it's great. He says he gets two charges out of it.

I didn't mean I have them, I was referring to his post about not bring able to use a phone during a prolong power outage. A friend has one and says it's great. He says he gets two charges out of it.

Well I actually have spare batteries. I have a power vault too but it's kinda awkward walking around with one imo since I don't use a "man purse".

My point is when the power is out or you need to pop out a battery, I doubt you have a screw driver handy in the dark or at the side of the road. I am pretty sure MOST people in Canada do not have a bike in their garage they can go and connect their phone to charge from.

carry on...

Well I actually have spare batteries. I have a power vault too but it's kinda awkward walking around with one imo since I don't use a "man purse".

My point is when the power is out or you need to pop out a battery, I doubt you have a screw driver handy in the dark or at the side of the road. I am pretty sure MOST people in Canada do not have a bike in their garage they can go and connect their phone to charge from.

carry on...

Pretty sure you've owned 3 batteries waaay before the black out. It must suck carrying 3 everyday :lmao:

carry on...
You said "tell us how you did that with an iPhone", not how most Canadians would do it. But if that's your question, the answer is most Canadians have a car.

And if your lights go out at the same time as your battery goes dead, then you get candles or a flashlight first and then change the battery second. But yeah I guess with a Galaxy S you could make a call in the dark. You win (as long as you carry your batteries around with you constantly).

You said "tell us how you did that with an iPhone", not how most Canadians would do it. But if that's your question, the answer is most Canadians have a car.

And if your lights go out at the same time as your battery goes dead, then you get candles or a flashlight first and then change the battery second. But yeah I guess with a Galaxy S you could make a call in the dark. You win (as long as you carry your batteries around with you constantly).

I have a clock work USB charger in my emergency kit..just gives you enough juice for an emergency call. U could charge it more but i'm guessing it would take hours of cranking

It's interesting that as I continue to respond to your boisterous claims, you keep going off on tangents and ignoring queries that are put directly to you. But somehow you still accuse me without basis of failing to read my own posts.
How about you read my posts. And how about you kindly answer as I have been doing for you throughout.
Yes.

people still talking about replaceable batteries lol which android phones have that anyway? My G2 is sealed up, as are the Nexus 4 and 5... who the heck carries around a spare battery, your phone must suck if it can't give you a day's worth of use :lol:

people still talking about replaceable batteries lol which android phones have that anyway? My G2 is sealed up, as are the Nexus 4 and 5... who the heck carries around a spare battery, your phone must suck if it can't give you a day's worth of use :lol:

or you just dont' manage the power well.

I don't mind the idea of replacing a battery. They're not expensive and easier to carry than any charger etc. I had the bike wired just because of an iPhone. Won't need to bother this time.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just use a mophie case, has a built in battery gives me a 100% charge when I do need it, which is rare on 5S. I am using a case anyways, so having an integrated battery makes sense.

Wow that is awesome actually. I'd get one. Wonder how much it weighs as a tablet and as a notebook. Hey, it's a noteblet! Or is it a tablook?

Back
Top Bottom