Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 204 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

Go ahead and compare the 5s and the Galaxy S4 for us.
I am interested in knowing this better tech part.
Also compare the new Kindle Fire HD to the Apple iPad Air tablet.

Tell me what the processor in the S4 or Z1 is as well as the 5s. And ill tell u why

Or do you want me to look it up? Its pretty obvious isnt it?

I dont think theres an android phone right now that can beat the 5s in terms of hardware performance. Core per core 5s comes out on top.
Ever wonder why the 5s in benchmark is up there with the snapdragon 800? How. 1.3ghz dual core is able to keep up and beat a s800 with aquad core 2.3(?)ghz?

Lets say the s800 is a i4 making 230hp then you have the a7 inline 2 making 130hp. How is it that the i2 is keeping up and beating the i4? Now imagine if apple decided to fck all and went quad... Mind blown....

Remember when flash was the **** back then? Well apple went for html5 instead of flash because flash would slow things down and its unnecessary (or so jobs said). Now everyone finally caught up to what jobs was saying and now most are going towards html5.

Yea you can multitask with androids but thats how theyre made. They also come out of the box slow because all of the bloatware **** that companies puts in it.

Im sure you know that an s4 out of the box okay. Is filled with bloatware, laggy and slow as ****. This is coming from s4 users. Out of the box. If that ****** happens then u know something is wrong.

Last edited:
Tell me what the processor in the S4 or Z1 is as well as the 5s. And ill tell u why

I dont think theres an android phone right now that can beat the 5s in terms of hardware performance. Core per core 5s comes out on top.
Ever wonder why the 5s in benchmark is up there with the snapdragon 800? How. 1.3ghz dual core is able to keep up and beat a s800 with aquad core 2.3(?)ghz?

Lets say the s800 is a i4 making 230hp then you have the a7 inline 2 making 130hp. How is it that the i2 is keeping up and beating the i4? Now imagine if apple decided to fck all and went quad... Mind blown....

Remember when flash was the **** back then? Well apple went for html5 instead of flash because flash would slow things down and its unnecessary (or so jobs said). Now everyone finally caught up to what jobs was saying and now most are going towards html5.

Yea you can multitask with androids but thats how theyre made. They also come out of the box slow because all of the bloatware **** that companies puts in it.

Im sure you know that an s4 out of the box okay. Is filled with bloatware, laggy and slow as ****. This is coming from s4 users. Out of the box. If that ****** happens then u know something is wrong.

http://www.societyandreligion.com/lg-g2-iphone-5s/

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Im sure you know that an s4 out of the box okay. Is filled with bloatware, laggy and slow as ****. This is coming from s4 users. Out of the box. If that ****en happens then u know something is wrong.

enjoy your iphone
/

enjoy your iphone
/

Not trying to be bias but assuming snapdragon 800 is the newest chipset for android, this should be a fun read.

Reddit says it all. Lets go spec wise. Lets not get into i like big screen so this is better or big numbers means better.

By the way, is there still support for an android thats 4 years old(came out the same time as the iphone 4)? I believe the iphone 4 still has firmware update support. I doubt android does.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/1pgmgn/how_does_the_snapdragon_800_compare_to_apples_a7/

Dude I've been an apple guy forever but your argument is terrible. You call a 5s an upgrade? It's leaps and bounds better than the 4s. Oh wait. No it isn't. It's why many of us switched to android. As for your comparison of s4 you do know the s5 is going to launch soon right? I have a note 3. It's bigger, has 5 times the battery life, comes 32 gb for less money than a 5s and I can add any size micro sd. How much is a 64gb iphone again? My screen is better... not just bigger but better. 13mp camera and no stupid iTunes or having to jailbreak to make it better. I can't wait personally for the s5 to shut apple fans up. I will always have mac computers but in the land of mobile phones and tablets the very much dropped the ball as of right now

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Not trying to be bias but assuming snapdragon 800 is the newest chipset for android, this should be a fun read.

Reddit says it all. Lets go spec wise. Lets not get into i like big screen so this is better or big numbers means better.

By the way, is there still support for an android thats 4 years old(came out the same time as the iphone 4)? I believe the iphone 4 still has firmware update support. I doubt android does.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/1pgmgn/how_does_the_snapdragon_800_compare_to_apples_a7/

I think it's redundant to compare specs as there's always a newer model right around the corner that will be faster on paper. What really matters is the user experience, something that specs do not always account for.

I think it's redundant to compare specs as there's always a newer model right around the corner that will be faster on paper. What really matters is the user experience, something that specs do not always account for.

I agree. In the end of the day its what is best for you as a user. Not all phones are made the same. Some for pictures, watching videos, battery life or simplicity/user friendly. But in terms of hardware and software tech i think as of now apples a7 chip is superior than androids snapdragon. That aside, i think androids versatile capability makes it the winner for most end users.

So samsung would make a superior chip for Apple and use an inferior one in their own phones? Makes perfect sense

This is so true. For me the LG G2 has all the features I want, and then some. Hands down the best phone I've owned.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

So samsung would make a superior chip for Apple and use an inferior one in their own phones? Makes perfect sense

You need to remember that Samsung is a giant conglomerate. Samsung manufacturing (whichever division it is that makes the chips) and Samsung mobile are two completely separate entities. The chip is designed by Apple and is made by Samsung manufacturing. If Samsung mobile took that IP and used it on their own product, Apple would rain down fire and brimstone onto them. Samsung is a massive manufacturer that is contracted by a number of different companies, they know better, they know which boundaries they can push.

Last edited:

I have an iPhone 4, runs iOS 7, a newer phone such as the galaxy infuse 4g is running 2.3. No options to upgrade. Looked about a month or 2 ago, some companies are still selling phones with droid 2.3. Wtf?

I can honestly say this thread is pointless. I don't even know why I keep coming back.

Because we learn and share info with each other.
Not sure why you say it's pointless.

Who cares if someone repeats something.

I personally do my daily reads on websites , but you never know what you can miss.

I have a Galaxy S (aka Captivate or Vibrant) running Android 4.2.2 and soon 4.4.4.
It was shipped with 2.x.

There is also the newer JB 4.2.2 or 4.3.x for the Infuse.

During the recent power outage guess what...I had 3 batteries for my cell already charged and ready to pop into the phone in less than 5 seconds.

Tell us about how you did that with the iphone.

Honestly, it goes down to what kind of user you are.

Do you like the ability to customize your phone with nearly unlimited options? Android.

Do you prefer simplicity and quality applications at the sacrifice of options? iPhone (quality control on Apple's side than Google's).

I like having the power to do whatever I want, even if it's pointless. There is also a HUUUUUUGE brand price with Apple products.

I have a Galaxy S (aka Captivate or Vibrant) running Android 4.2.2 and soon 4.4.4.
It was shipped with 2.x.

There is also the newer JB 4.2.2 or 4.3.x for the Infuse.

During the recent power outage guess what...I had 3 batteries for my cell already charged and ready to pop into the phone in less than 5 seconds.

Tell us about how you did that with the iphone.

Neighbor did it while keeping warm in the car :D

I do like that I can have a spare battery though just for those times where charging isn't an option.

Back
Top Bottom