Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition! | Page 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition!

Got in some good miles today, hands were a bit cold, but always good to stretch the KTMs legs

Also rode around downtown, miss that sweet sweet DCT :cry:

Oh, FFS.

1711852383068.png

jim-carrie-frustrated.gif

I took off yesterday for a 2.5 hr ride. It was great around 8C a cross wind but not bad. The sun made it nice and warm, but lack of sun on the way back made me wish I put the heated gloves on. I thought back that this was a heat wave temp last November.
There were a couple of bikes at the Hockley Valley General Store and 2 hardy riders sitting outside enjoying a beverage. It was fun having that road sparsely travelled for some nice curve practice.
It was nice to see a few bikes out, all waving enthusiastically enjoying the nice break.
There were salt stains on some parts, mainly on road edge, middle line and middle of lane.

Got home and got even more of a workout putting the bike on the centre stand. What the heck took me 5 tries and I was huffing and puffing. Sheesh I was out a couple of weeks ago and no problem getting it up on the stand. Clearly the technique has gone south.
Upper body reminding me of that today and neck sore from all the rubber necking and side wind I guess.

Last edited:
Rode out to to the Sunny West Coast (of Ontario: Grand Bend )
If it's warm enough for wind surfing it's warm enough to ride. (Look close, it's the orange speck in the water above my mirror)
IMG_1129.JPG

Well well well, look what arrived. Super fast too, I didn't think it was shipping for another 2 weeks.

20240403_195306.jpg

Get that heat hooked up and be prepared for a whole new cool weather riding experience. It's one of those features I pooh-pooh'd...until I had it myself and realized it's the sh!t lol.

Back
Top Bottom