Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition! | Page 59 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition!

Sound good. Where do I sign up?

Seriously though, if something ever happened with my current employer (where I've been for coming up on 25 years) I'm going to seriously look into the snow removal gig. Brutal hours when there's a snow event, but the rest of the time you just collect standby pay, and get laid off over the summer and can collect EI...which would be pretty awesome for riding season. 😁

A guy like me with ~30 years experience in heavy equipment and a clean record are in high demand, I'd not have any trouble finding the kind of work I want.
With your experience, you may even be able to get the snowplow gig at the airport. No dealing with stupid four wheelers and pays better too.

Snowing pretty good here now. I doubt it gets to Garage Tetris level though.....

With your experience, you may even be able to get the snowplow gig at the airport. No dealing with stupid four wheelers and pays better too.

I have this secret dream where I get a plow job and then get to exact revenge for 30 years of frustration from stupid 4 wheelers by pushing them all into the ditch if they get within 50 feet of me.

Oh shoot, that was my inside voice.

Just for that I'd let @mimico_polak ride my bike before you!
Can I get in line for the Chieftain?

Oddly enough, a riding buddy sold his Sportster and got a new '24 Chieftain base ... expecting it to be delivered next week. He was never one to go on the longer rides with us as the suspension on the Sportster was too harsh so hoping the new ride will bring him out more.

Can I get in line for the Chieftain?

Oddly enough, a riding buddy sold his Sportster and got a new '24 Chieftain base ... expecting it to be delivered next week. He was never one to go on the longer rides with us as the suspension on the Sportster was too harsh so hoping the new ride will bring him out more.
He's gonna love it!

In other news: An all-new Indian Scout coming on April 2nd

Hope they put the Powerplus engine onto the Scout...its gotta compete with the Harley Sportster somehow!

Few days of rain this coming week with warmer temps in the forecast during and after that. Looks like we'll be back in action by next weekend after a good road wash at least. 8 degrees and sunny tomorrow to start.

Back
Top Bottom