Who's Going Racing? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's Going Racing?

I wish I still had my 01 GSX-R600. IMO, it's the bike to have this year!

Thanks Richard for selling me that bike! :cheers: LOL. But I'll be running it at RACE again this year, hoping for more podiums. SOAR is a strong possibility next year if all goes well with business.

John.

Thanks Richard for selling me that bike! :cheers: LOL. But I'll be running it at RACE again this year, hoping for more podiums. SOAR is a strong possibility next year if all goes well with business.

John.

Hey John!

I'm glad to see you making use of her. Man I really miss that bike! How's she running?

It'd be great to see you make it out to SOAR. You definitely have the bike to be on the box in Lost Era. Heck, I'd love a chance to ride that bike again, in Lost Era @ SOAR. Anyways, I plan on being there every round this year, hopefully we'll see you!

Thanks to Carboncat for giving me the opportunity to replace the Factory Yamaha Fairing Repair Kit (duct tape) on my bike!!

LOL @ kellen and RichardTPC....I am in the same boat,....and I thought it was just me too!

Sad to see you not racing this yr Dan. Since I began you have been my rabbit. And it's thanks to you guys that I ever bothered to endurance race at all.

It's true...Lost Era is looking to be a growing grid! It's anybody's game. There have got to be at least 7-10 riders I can think of that can all lap within a half sec/lap of eachother right now, and sounds like more are coming!

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when.....

[video=youtube;krpKMJohPcA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krpKMJohPcA&feature=share&list=UUi tKeZML44V8ACU5K5UpMSA[/video]

I will be throwing myself into the mix this season!
-Track bike 03 R6(U will not miss this Ride diamond white,pink & inlaided skeleton heads & roses!!)
-Street bike 09 R1 Black Raven
:agave:

Stop teasing. I'm drooling already

Sorry. When I first posted this thread it was at 86 days. Shows how quickly it creeps up on you. We still have a lot to do yet too.

I still haven't winterized our bikes....maybe I'll just skip that step and move to prep. :)

Looks like it's going to be an awesome turnout this year at SOAR! When we were speaking with the owner and manager of Grand Bend last weekend, they said there will be some additional changes this year. Widening more sections of the track! :love5: I love Grand Bend!

Last edited:
Any word if soar is going to be issuing licenses to new racers on the test weekend in may, or do they to wait until round 1?

Round 1 AFAIK. You can buy your licence so u can ride the first may weekend but u need to complete the "test" on the Friday before the race weekend.

Round 1 AFAIK. You can buy your licence so u can ride the first may weekend but u need to complete the "test" on the Friday before the race weekend.

It isn't a "test"... it's an instruction day. You will be followed and coached by one of Fawaz's pro instructors... by the end of the day, if they see you can handle yourself and not be a hazard to yourself or other riders, you conditionally pass (see rule book for conditional novice license holders on their first weekend).

Section 8: FOR NOVICE RACER LICENSE APPLICANTS

a. Must have completed a SOAR Race School or equivalent, or, have been licensed with another recognized organization.
b. Upon completing the above listed requirements and application, the rider will be granted “Provisional Novice” status for one race event. During this first race event, the rider will be required to complete the weekend with no major infractions and no more than one at fault crash. SOAR referees will determine the fault. If the rider completes the weekend, fulfilling the above requirements, they will then be granted a full Novice race license.
c. A previously licensed Novice or Amateur from another organization is exempt from the Provisional Novice requirement.

Last edited:
Lol sorry didn't want to get into all of that. That's why I put "test" in quotation marks lol. Cause it's not really a test ?

Back
Top Bottom