Who's Going Racing? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's Going Racing?

Good catch my err, Just imagine 10 year rule zx636 would be eligible...

can't wait til the factory slipper clutches become old enough...

two more yrs a 636 will be the bike to have.

Exciting to have a class sponsor, and a great one that is painting my bikes too nonetheless!!

Hats off to Carboncat!! ( TJ at Reflections)

Last edited:
Possibly a dumb question but here goes... I have an 02 zx6r, is this eligible for lost era next season (being 12 years old)?

yes....the 02Z X6 is the same basic bike as a 99, so it qualifies as a 99. same as R6....99-02 is all the same without any real apprecialble changes (ie: upside down forks, radial brakes, fuel injection etc), so they all qualify. But an 03 can't becasue it's design didn't come about till 10 yrs ago

There have been carbed 99-02 ZX6's in our class already.....some even with 636 motors running carbs, like the UK model had in 02.

Very good, you'll be seeing me in the lost era class this year as well. Just take it easy on the new guy....

Yeah right.....the last few new guys to the class kicked my *** all season long,LOL

I am beginning to feel like a heroin dealer :D Glad people are returning and welcome to the new people joining us. We strive on FUN first. The racing is fast and close but best part is all the laughs from people that moments before were battling.

After my first Rookie final another competitor stopped by my pit and thanked me for battling with him the entire race, after that I was hooked. We're about the same size, on the same bike and at some point in the race we passed eachother at every corner on the track. A great feeling and I think I finished tenth.

That just goes to show, you don't have to win it all to have a great time.

Looks like I'll be racing sport bike and super bike (novice) at SOAR atleast thanks to Dave at competition cycle and his 600. I better get my arse back in shape!

Looks like I'll be racing sport bike and super bike (novice) at SOAR atleast thanks to Dave at competition cycle and his 600. I better get my arse back in shape!
Did you buy the blue one? wait was that a 750... I am losing track of all his bikes

Lol yes the blue one is a 750 and no I didn't purchase it, my wife would castrate me.
Just do what I do, I buy it and then tell the wife that Jayv bought it and I am just borrowing it :)

According to my wife, Jayv owns a few bikes right now lol

Just do what I do, I buy it and then tell the wife that Jayv bought it and I am just borrowing it :)

According to my wife, Jayv owns a few bikes right now lol

Mines not that gullible, she knows what's up and would kick my arse somthing fierce! I swear I see fire in her eyes when I say I should get another bike.

I love that Lost era is finally taking off, and a big thanks to Carboncat for stepping up and sponsoring the class. I'm laughing at the irony of a painter sponsoring the class with some of the most beat to rat **** bikes out on the grid..... Have fun next year guys. Maybe I'll be back in a few years....

I love that Lost era is finally taking off, and a big thanks to Carboncat for stepping up and sponsoring the class. I'm laughing at the irony of a painter sponsoring the class with some of the most beat to rat **** bikes out on the grid..... Have fun next year guys. Maybe I'll be back in a few years....

hint hint...... not for long!

Back
Top Bottom