When a man hits a woman back | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When a man hits a woman back

They broke a law pertaining to your well being that could affect the rest of your life.

There are so many things in life that effect my well being or my life. A women slapping or trying to punch me doesn't even factor. Its easy to escape a slap attack or sidestep some crazy purse swings. Now if she uses a weapon then I will defend myself appropriately to the potential damage I could face. Its all about threat level and it has nothing to do with equality. Most women have weak punches. Some don't but again its not like its something that happens often and if it does a person should question your life choices.

A stiletto to the head is no joke. Could easily put an eye out. If the guy spends rest of his life missing an eye, never mind the initial pain and suffering, is the lady going to feel bad about it? No, she'll rationalize it away if she gives it another thought at all. There should be no question at that point, it's totally the guys option to retaliate with massive force.

Let me be clear, this is only in the event she initiates and is the aggressor and shows willing and capable to do you grievous harm. You should recognize what an enemy is, they are not abiding by the same code of conduct you are.

There are so many things in life that effect my well being or my life. A women slapping or trying to punch me doesn't even factor. Its easy to escape a slap attack or sidestep some crazy purse swings. Now if she uses a weapon then I will defend myself appropriately to the potential damage I could face. Its all about threat level and it has nothing to do with equality. Most women have weak punches. Some don't but again its not like its something that happens often and if it does a person should question your life choices.

I was very careful at the beginning to quantify the level of violence and potential harm. I used stiletto because the woman in the video used one. Of course I agree with you, I'm not advocating punching people out for minor things. I just don't like the party line people tend to trot out in these discussions.

Edit: That being said, I would never assault someone man or woman. That's just not me.

this is why i said you wouldnt have anyones back.

because laying hands on someone is assault, even if you are helping.....lol
just messin with ya is all. lol

I was very careful at the beginning to quantify the level of violence and potential harm. I used stiletto because the woman in the video used one. Of course I agree with you, I'm not advocating punching people out for minor things. I just don't like the party line people tend to trot out in these discussions.

In my original post in this thread I mentioned that I thought the guy on the subway attacked with the stiletto was justified.

Every situation is different.
But if some 90 lb girl slaps me or pulls my hair I'll probably laugh at her and let my wife deal with her.
If I hit her back, she'll be spitting teeth, which is very unattractive in a woman.

Even the guys who were o.k. with the guy wailing on the girl in the Subway over and over, weren't o.k. with the bus driver who put her out with one shot.

It is not your job to teach people a lesson.
If you want to equate it to being spanked then go to the police and file charges. It is law enforcements job to punish those who break the law not yours.

In my original post in this thread I mentioned that I thought the guy on the subway attacked with the stiletto was justified.

And then you went on say it's not our job to teach people a lesson and explained leos' role. I'm saying if sweetie breaches a high threshold it might, in fact, become a teachable moment.

And then you went on say it's not our job to teach people a lesson and explained leos' role. I'm saying if sweetie breaches a high threshold it might, in fact, become a teachable moment.

I was responding to someone who said they would punch a women if the women hit them to teach them a lesson. Nothing about serious attacks in the post I was responding to.

I was responding to someone who said they would punch a women if the women hit them to teach them a lesson. Nothing about serious attacks in the post I was responding to.

yup, that was me..

teaching a lesson. just like when a child acts out you discipline them.

if a woman thinks its ok to lay their hands on someone, its ok for whoever they are hitting to hit back.

It is not your job to teach people a lesson.
If you want to equate it to being spanked then go to the police and file charges. It is law enforcements job to punish those who break the law not yours.

"It is law enforcements job to punish those who break the law" comes with strings attached? caveats? Sorry, but that type of statement is, to me, like red to a bull. When people do unprovoked harm to another it upsets a vital equilibrium that can't be righted by pushing back to centre. You have to go past centre to allow for spring back. It can get pretty scientific and seemingly out of justice systems depth.

You are still not answering the question, let me spell out the scenario:

Scenario 1 - Your brother is one on one with a guy, no one else is getting involved.
Would you get involved?

Scenario 2 - Your sister or wife or daughter is one on one with a guy, no one else is getting involved.
Would you get involved?

You said gender didn't matter, so I assume your answer should be the same for both situations, but we all know if you really give me an honest answer it will never be.
You guys need to learn the difference between "assault" and "defend".

I would defend someone, mom friend or brother. Friend or brother if the fight is uneven, mom in any case. Because she's my mom, not because she's a woman.

^scenario 1. To break it up when someone is obviously finished. If not no.

Scenario 2 I'd knock him into the middle of next year for even thinking about hitting any of my sisters.. don't care who's wrong. That's just how it is. That said if she caused it and instigated the physical part, I'd tear her head off then have her committed for being retarded.

^scenario 1. To break it up when someone is obviously finished. If not no.

Scenario 2 I'd knock him into the middle of next year for even thinking about hitting any of my sisters.. don't care who's wrong. That's just how it is. That said if she caused it and instigated the physical part, I'd tear her head off then have her committed for being retarded.

So you get to share the cell block with your sister after you're both charged...

Scenario 1 - Your brother is one on one with a guy, no one else is getting involved.
Would you get involved?

Only if required.

Scenario 2 - Your sister or wife or daughter is one on one with a guy, no one else is getting involved.
Would you get involved?

Of course I would.

And before you mention it, all right, gender apparently does make a difference.

But we were talking about a woman attacking a man, and that man's reaction. If my wife or sister is one on one with a guy and she is the one attacking, I'm not expecting that guy to just stand there and "take it". I'll step in, but what we're discussing is not my reaction, but the reaction of the man being punched.

Last edited:
I appreciate your honesty, you don't get much of this in here

If a girl is attaching me with a knife and I fell my life is in danger, damn right I would do anything in my power to defend myself, but what some people are talking about here is the scenario were the moment a girl hits a guy all bets are off and an upper cut is granted, to me that is cowerly behavior and I would respect a guy that would walk away than a guy that decides to 'teach them a lesson'

Do I believe woman have the same rights as men? damn right I do. Do i believe woman should get pay as much as man, damn right I do, I think they are more organized and efficient in many cases, but when it comes to physical confrontation, to me woman are not equal to man.

And I find it amazing that most guys in here disagree, well at the end, men are more like woman these days than woman.

Now I am out.

Only if required.

Of course I would.

And before you mention it, all right, gender apparently does makes a difference.

But we were talking about a woman attacking a man, and that man's reaction. If my wife or sister is one on one with a guy and she is the one attacking, I'm not expecting that guy to just stand there and "take it". I'll step in, but what we're discussing is not my reaction, but the reaction of the man being punched.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom