What's your scariest moment on a bike | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's your scariest moment on a bike

Couple weeks back took a 401 offramp outside of the city at usual hwy speed. They're rebuilding new ramps at that location but the current ones are in good shape and had always been clean. Well they're unlit and it was dark and there just happened to be a line of barely visible silt from the dumptrucks about 1ft wide on my line that I didn't see until it was too late. Near apex (leaning nicely) I lost the front and a split second later I also lost the back. Bike slid about 2ft or so to the side and caught when it hit clean road. I've saved some puckering track slides but this one was much worse and there's no way I'd have saved it if the rear hadn't slid out with the front at a similar rate.

Mosport DDT track,im accelerating out of turn 4a leaned over pretty good and wam from behind,then again and again. Some turd overshot the turn cut back in pinned it then rear ended me. Felt 3 impacts then saw him sliding into the grass over my left shoulder. Didn't scare me but caught me off guard. ****** me off royally as it was only the second lap of the first session of the day. Freekin sighting lap for crying out loud. I stayed up..lucky for him....

Back
Top Bottom