What games do you play? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

I like GTA 5 a lot, but find that riding a bike on it feels too unrealistic.

True, but if it were any more "real", it probably wouldn't be too fun (it'd be too hard to ride). Plus a little wild/crazy stunts keeps it entertaining (read: Jumps). That being said, wheelies are much harder to hold this time around...

I just started GTA 5...have played every series since the very first 2D one! They just keep getting better and better!

Are you guys on xbox live? Lets form a crew and run some missions online! Running missions with randoms kinda sucks, cuz sometimes you get dudes who dont know what they're doing - so they get paid when you carry them through the mission and do all the work! PM me for user name

Picked up a few board games recently like Ticket to Ride, Carcasonne big box, and King of Tokyo but don't get to play them much since it's lame playing with just two people (my gf and myself) and we don't have a whole lot of friends in Toronto.

Love ticket to ride. I have a good group of friends who all like board games. One of our favorites is pandemic. There's also an old (70s) Dutch game about farming that we love.

BF3 & MOH WF (yeah you heard that right).

I played BF4 but didn't like it much at the moment. It is beta and there are glitches. So, went back to BF3.

Love ticket to ride. I have a good group of friends who all like board games. One of our favorites is pandemic. There's also an old (70s) Dutch game about farming that we love.

Never played the board game Pandemic, but I noticed they just released an iOS version of it on the App store.

Picked up a few board games recently like Ticket to Ride, Carcasonne big box, and King of Tokyo but don't get to play them much since it's lame playing with just two people (my gf and myself) and we don't have a whole lot of friends in Toronto.

We recently gave our friends Zombicide as a house-warming gift. Think Left4Dead, but on a board.

Also, there's an online website (brettspielwelt) where you can play some board games online. The interface takes a bit to get used to, but if it's difficult to get a good group of friends together to play, it's an option.

It's neither a video nor a board game, but love Cards Against Humanity.

It's neither a video nor a board game, but love Cards Against Humanity.

+1

Friends were playing Cards Against Humanity over the Labour Day weekend, and their set included the Canadian cards. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much.

Gotta get the moto gp 13 demo for the PC. If its not gamepad compatible forget it. Its on of the few games when a gamepad is better on the pc

It's a Steam game - so considering the amount of marketing they've spent on "Steam Big Picture" it bloody well BETTER support a gamepad!! Steam even brags about back-wards compatibility with ALL steam library games, even if they didn't originally intend gamepad support.

It's a Steam game - so considering the amount of marketing they've spent on "Steam Big Picture" it bloody well BETTER support a gamepad!! Steam even brags about back-wards compatibility with ALL steam library games, even if they didn't originally intend gamepad support.

I've gotten so used to the gamepad after 10 years of console gaming. I just got a new laptop and it's pretty good for a laptop. So I've got into playing a few games on PC again but getting used to the mouse/keyboard again with games like BF3. However I can't see playing a racing game let alone a motoGP game with a gamepad. Thanks for the heads up!

P.s. don't tell other PC gamers I use a gamepad. I can't believe how hard I got flamed for admitting that on a gaming forum.

This is my signature

Currently:

PS3:
Disgaea D2
GTAV

PC:
FFXIV

3DS (bus *****!):
Etrian Oddysey IV

I hate this time of the year, too many fun things coming out it's hard to manage. Batman, Pokemon and Battlefileld 4 are all out soon ; ;

P.s. don't tell other PC gamers I use a gamepad. I can't believe how hard I got flamed for admitting that on a gaming forum.

This is my signature

Wtf is wrong with you?! lol

The reason why consoles haven't implemented K&M support for FPS games is because then everyone would be forced to use it! Now...certain games are better with a controller, arcade stick, wheel, etc......

Last edited:
油井緋色;2089719 said:
Wtf is wrong with you?! lol

The reason why consoles haven't implemented K&M support for FPS games is because then everyone would be forced to use it! Now...certain games are better with a controller, arcade stick, wheel, etc......
[/FONT]

You would be surprised (as I am sometimes) of the sheer bloody murder I'm responsible for behind a sniper using a gamepad in BF3 on my PC. Must be all the 360 practice ;)

This is my signature

Free game (via Steam) for filling out a quick survey (although the website is so slow right now it's far from quick). Your choice between Civ 5 and Mafia II:

www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/

golden-joystick-2013_logo--gmg.svg

Vote now and let us know what you loved from this great year of games and you'll recieve a free game*, courtesy of sponsors Green Man Gaming

Choose between Sid Meyer's Civilization V or Mafia II for PC, via Steam. We'll also enter you in to a prize draw to win an iPad mini!

Free game (via Steam) for filling out a quick survey (although the website is so slow right now it's far from quick). Your choice between Civ 5 and Mafia II

Mafia II has all sorts of audio problems, mainly no volume in cut-scenes....

Hahah, that Civ V isn't free. There's so much DLC that giving away the core game is just another way to get people buying. Nice job Steam.

Never played the board game Pandemic, but I noticed they just released an iOS version of it on the App store.

its fun. don't see how well the ios version could be. requires a fair bit of communication with other players, and more complex (not trading, ala settlers)

Back
Top Bottom