What games do you play? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

I wanted to hold out for the PC version but I couldn't wait. Besides, it's not guaranteed it'll release on the PC, Red Dead Redemption never got ported over.

The development team that made RDR isn't the same as the one that does the GTA series. Trust me, it'll come. :) I too would have given in if I only had a console!

And its a hell of a game! Been playing 2 days and still havent gone through the entire map

+1. GTA is the only game I just *have* to play, since I've been playing it since the very first one on PC

The game is amazing... the "real" feel of driving, and even the riding will get me through these next few months since I'll probably do little to no actual riding, LOL

I just started GTA 5...have played every series since the very first 2D one! They just keep getting better and better!

I just started GTA 5...have played every series since the very first 2D one! They just keep getting better and better!

I always get distracted from story lines by running around and mugging people then running from the fuzz (in the game). I've not finished any of the previous games because of this.

they_knew_it_would_be_all_over_the_web_to_download_free_big.jpg

Have you gotten the crystal ship? Didn't beat that game on normal for almost a year. One of the best indie games I've ever played.

FTL is a fantastic little game. The degree of random blind luck involved can be brutal though.

FTL is a fantastic little game. The degree of random blind luck involved can be brutal though.

What's that? You're THIS close to unlocking the next achievement/ship? Well, here's a sun, and the boarding party just took out your engine. Good luck!

Apparently bf4 beta is out now, anyone played it?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Just bought a new lappy and while its not a gaming laptop or rig it does quite well running fairly new games on higher settings. Right now I'm playing bf3 on high so that and gta v on the console should keep me entertained until my Xbox one gets to me on November 22 :p

This is my signature

I have. It's a mess right now. Graphics are choppy as all hell and I have i5, 16GB, GTX680. Once it's optimized though I can see myself playing an inordinate amount of time with it.

I don't play games. The last one I played was GT5, for a couple of hours, when it first came.
That said, I have almost every console game released in the past 12 or so years... and a lot from before then. I couldn't count them... thousands. My sapre room is a gamers heaven. I give most of the consoles and accessories away if I can when they get released (some I can't), but keep the games for no reason. I intend to try some of them but never get around to it. I'm sure I've lost a couple to the neighbor's kids, but they start bugging when they good ones are coming, so I usually know which ones to get a few extras of. They're starting to bug me about PS4 now...

I don't play games. The last one I played was GT5, for a couple of hours, when it first came.
That said, I have almost every console game released in the past 12 or so years... and a lot from before then. I couldn't count them... thousands. My sapre room is a gamers heaven. I give most of the consoles and accessories away if I can when they get released (some I can't), but keep the games for no reason. I intend to try some of them but never get around to it. I'm sure I've lost a couple to the neighbor's kids, but they start bugging when they good ones are coming, so I usually know which ones to get a few extras of. They're starting to bug me about PS4 now...

Sounds like you have a hole in your pocket.

This is my signature

I pretty much just play Dota2 once every few days. Got a game of GTA4 still in progress on my xbox. Playing through the HL1 remake very slowly. Play Words with Friends and Draw Something on my phone. I don't game often and am usually many years behind.

Oh, I've got a game of Chrono Trigger for Playstation going in an emulator on my phone. Think I'm almost done it.

Picked up a few board games recently like Ticket to Ride, Carcasonne big box, and King of Tokyo but don't get to play them much since it's lame playing with just two people (my gf and myself) and we don't have a whole lot of friends in Toronto.

I just downloaded it ... I haven't played a CoD/BF type game online since maybe the very first Battlefield. Is there a guide somewhere to get up to speed? lol

Back
Top Bottom