What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014 | Page 68 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014

Oh man that would be awesome, thanks a million
I'll see if I can get one from St.Onge and bring it to the track for you

Took the bodywork off, put the battery in, filled it with water/ww, cleaned under the bodywork, cleaned the bodywork, cleaned and lubed the chain, put everything back together and now it's just a matter of time... :evil4:

I ****ing love this ****. Can't wait!

giphy.gif

Took the coolant out, put in deionized water with wetter. Did an oil change and safety wired some stuff. I am ready to go :agave:

Throttle bodies on, air box on, wiring complete, exhaust mounted, MP throttle installed, filled with oil....

Install the rad and gas tank tonight to fire it up!

One of these years I'll have nothing to do.......ha

Sold the scooter. Ten hours of work for me to net a $800 profit. Nice! Got some tire money now.

Picked up the last part I need to get the ZX10R ready for dyno time. A silly little copper crush washer for the water pump drain bolt. A little bit of safety wire, the solder the Dynojet connector for the QS into the kit harness then she's ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't even taken the cover off. So sad.

Good part is Mosport is only 3 weeks away. Happy dance.

Sold the scooter. Ten hours of work for me to net a $800 profit. Nice! Got some tire money now.

Picked up the last part I need to get the ZX10R ready for dyno time. A silly little copper crush washer for the water pump drain bolt. A little bit of safety wire, the solder the Dynojet connector for the QS into the kit harness then she's ready!

Now you can replace that front tire from 2013!

Is there a dyno shop in the london, woodstock area?

Is there a dyno shop in the london, woodstock area?
Nothing in Woodstock. Maximum cycle in London had one, not sure if they are any good though

Thank you both. I have johns #. Do you think he would have time for me, at this busy time? I hate bugging people when they are busy.

Back
Top Bottom