so caboose56 wants vintage picks

I grew up drooling over early 90's Gixxers and Ducatis

most of them look like *** today IMO

the 900ss still looks cool

I still want my brand new, insect-like Z1000, thank you very much

Muzzy Raptor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your style.

Honda RC45 for me. (but its pretty much a tie between that and the RC30)

All I want is an 03/04 R6 or ZX6RR racebike that doesn't cost modern racebike money. Is that too much to ask?????

It is time for this

goldwing13_2.jpg

With winter on it's way, a Ural it would be! Would love to have a winter ride!
Good point and agreed. I considered getting one but my gf said the sidecar was too goofy for her to want to ride in, their performance is pretty terrible, and they're known to be super unreliable. Oh, and only like one model can actually be ridden without the sidecar attached. So I changed my mind.

Ducati 916, 996, 998, 748. Thats what I really wanted when I bought my monster, price wise they were out of reach in 2001. Today they sell used for chump change... It is hard to keep my wallet in my pocket.

Not to many brand new bikes these days do it for me, all emotion, no logic..

Kickass answer.

That's gorgeous!

Hairspray the musical answer.

I believe that's the one from Dragons Den. Kid from Milton. Starts with the wheels side by side like a unicycle, then at a certain speed the wheels separate for stability.
The Uno...really stupid idea. Dragons Den never gave him money because most of the tech in his bike was just taken out of a Segwey.
His dad raised millions for a startup company for an electric bike based in Boston. The kid is motivated, but the basic concept is to just be different, not better.

I see this thread as one of those hypothetical questions like "If you could have any bike, what would it be?"

Apply the same question to cars. Some people would say a new Nissan GTR, others would say a 1966 Ferrari 330 P3. No comparison between those two choices.

True, but I can't afford to buy either car, so to me they are both a what if. Although I take the classic Ferrari.
On that note, a 1988 Yamaha RZ 350, I believe only available in blue with yellow. A buddy had one. Only sport bike I ever took a liking to.

Used to be S1K RR but now Brutale 800 Dragster. My Tuono kinda ruined my appetite of bikes I used to dream of.

Back
Top Bottom