We Ride App | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Ride App

If your going to talk **** about a pic...post the pic or talk **** about it where the pic is posted.

Im going to talk about it where ever i want to. What are you gonna do about it?

If you want to go see it yourself go check it out...its a free country.

Im going to talk about it where ever i want to. What are you gonna do about it?

If you want to go see it yourself go check it out...its a free country.

Hey man, I'm just trying to help your attention whoreness. Don't bite my head off.

If your going to talk **** about a pic...post the pic or talk **** about it where the pic is posted.

Whoah there, I know the weather sucks but come on ladies, riding season is just around the corner

Can't you just sideload the Android version?
Why sideload? If you're on 10.2.1, just install the apk. It works except for the routes function, but you can share the route with yourself via email and see it that way.

lmao, Poor RIM.

arnt they for sale now or something? heard something quick on the news. they might as well shut the doors. sell to google or someone. anyone with a brain and business plan. hell even motorola who left still came back with a good android phone.. rim needs to wise up. the platform they have is outdated and over with. slow and full of glitches. 10 years ago sure fine, 5 years ago the phones now would have cut it.. but now.. they are.. dust in the wind

arnt they for sale now or something? heard something quick on the news. they might as well shut the doors. sell to google or someone. anyone with a brain and business plan. hell even motorola who left still came back with a good android phone.. rim needs to wise up. the platform they have is outdated and over with. slow and full of glitches. 10 years ago sure fine, 5 years ago the phones now would have cut it.. but now.. they are.. dust in the wind

Not so fast there Sparky.....10.2.1 is actually a pretty solid and usable OS, now that it can use most Android apps. And the Z30 is a nice device.....maybe not quite quad-core state of the art, but decent. BB has had a rough patch, but still do have something to offer, especially to the corporate world.....and their new leadership just might be able to turn the ship around. They might eventually get out of the device biz, but their OS and BES assets will continue to hold some value.

I agree....RIM still has lots to offer....like lots of cheap rental floor space in Waterloo for example.

Back
Top Bottom