We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 57 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Check with Doubletap Sports in Brampton as another option, depending on what's more convenient, not that I have any issue with Flaherty's (great shop).

Thanks good idea I wanted to check them out anyways as I have not been there yet

How bout Tactical Products they're near Kipling/Queensway

Good call, they have 2 in stock

Also a good shop.. They mostly cater to military/LE but you can get decent stuff from them. Got a bunch of pmags there, too. Check Tetragon as well

Flaherty's will have them cheapest, but a pink one isn't a bad idea :p

Flaherty's will have them cheapest, but a pink one isn't a bad idea :p

Actually Double tap is cheaper by $1.05 in the black and $5.05 for the pink
I didn't ask the price at Tactical Products but if it's anywhere close to $5 more it's worth it as driving to Al's would cost that in gas and is a pain in the *** traffic wise. And it gives me a reason to check out a new store I haven't been to

Actually Double tap is cheaper by $1.05 in the black and $5.05 for the pink
I didn't ask the price at Tactical Products but if it's anywhere close to $5 more it's worth it as driving to Al's would cost that in gas and is a pain in the *** traffic wise. And it gives me a reason to check out a new store I haven't been to

That's the only downer to going to Al's.. They have a better selection of guns, gun accessories and ammo, while TPC is more about duty/tactical gear.

So I went down to TS last night to pick up my Glock and signed up for a membership with them, now its the waiting game for the in-house safety course, but the good thing is the guy behind the counter said that while I'm waiting for the course I can come by anytime to shoot their club guns for free (cost of ammo) with one of their range officers.

What loader are all you guys using? I have the one that came with my Glock, but from what I read they aren't the best, I didnt get a chance to try it out yet as I'm waiting for the ammo I ordered to arrive.

So I went down to TS last night to pick up my Glock and signed up for a membership with them, now its the waiting game for the in-house safety course, but the good thing is the guy behind the counter said that while I'm waiting for the course I can come by anytime to shoot their club guns for free (cost of ammo) with one of their range officers.

What loader are all you guys using? I have the one that came with my Glock, but from what I read they aren't the best, I didnt get a chance to try it out yet as I'm waiting for the ammo I ordered to arrive.

It's called Uplula and it's better then the ones that come with the glocks. It's larger so you get a better grip on it, and I find the glock ones you have to release it a little before you can slide the rounds all the way in the mags. That makes them less smooth for me and it takes longer

With my fingers on my 21 mags I can't get past 9 rounds in the mags, with the uplula I get 10 in easy

Check out videos on YouTube you'll see them in action

Last edited:
That's the only downer to going to Al's.. They have a better selection of guns, gun accessories and ammo, while TPC is more about duty/tactical gear.

Al's was cool I bought a pistol from them it was on sale and the best price I could find even compared to online. I just don't like how nothing restricted is on display at all. You have to ask what they have and they bring them out, but it's the last shop in the city that I know of so it's good to see it survive

I don't know how they are for pricing but the showroom at UrbanTactical looks amazing, really need to make the drive out there one day to check it out. I just better leave my cash abs CC at home

Al's was cool I bought a pistol from them it was on sale and the best price I could find even compared to online. I just don't like how nothing restricted is on display at all. You have to ask what they have and they bring them out, but it's the last shop in the city that I know of so it's good to see it survive

I don't know how they are for pricing but the showroom at UrbanTactical looks amazing, really need to make the drive out there one day to check it out. I just better leave my cash abs CC at home

I find AL's to be the best for pricing on firearms and ammo. Helps that the staff is actually helpful and not full of themselves like other places...

I find AL's to be the best for pricing on firearms and ammo. Helps that the staff is actually helpful and not full of themselves like other places...

$675 for a Beretta 92FS? Yes please. $750 for an A1? Oh goodness yes

Got a delivery today, been waiting 3 months for this. So now I really want to leave work now and hit the range to try shooting with my green dot and match barrel
IMG_0429_zps49f63fbe.jpg

IMG_0431_zps0d361b09.jpg

Tactical Products was pretty cool, didn't get the vibe that it was the place for me but they had some cool stuff to look at. The Uplula was very expensive but he gave me %10 off so it was within $5 of the better priced stores. And I also got a patch that I saw online that I wanted LOL
IMG_0425_zps5f92e448.jpg

Mags sold :cool:

Last edited:
that slide looks awesome dude!!! put up a few pics of the gun once you have it on

that slide looks awesome dude!!! put up a few pics of the gun once you have it on

Will do I am leaving work now to go home and put them on LOL. I just dialed in the RMR using a bore laser to get it as close as I can before shooting actually shooting it. I think if I use the 407 I can get a range report tonight

Tactical Products was pretty cool, didn't get the vibe that it was the place for me but they had some cool stuff to look at.

Had similar feeling when I went there (one and only time) and I won't be going back. In fact I shouldn't have even recommended it, but they had what you were looking for. I found the guy there to be a ********* with a holier-than-thou attitude.. didn't wanna get off his *** to help me, Im guessing because I wasn't wearing a badge like most of his customers. I bought stuff anyway, said thanks and bye..... not a peep out of the dude. F* off.

Had similar feeling when I went there (one and only time) and I won't be going back. In fact I shouldn't have even recommended it, but they had what you were looking for. I found the guy there to be a ********* with a holier-than-thou attitude.. didn't wanna get off his *** to help me, Im guessing because I wasn't wearing a badge like most of his customers. I bought stuff anyway, said thanks and bye..... not a peep out of the dude. F* off.

There was a pretty nice looking and helpful girl there, but she said she was new and still learning. If they let her do the sales and talking then they might actually have something going for them...LOL When I was there, there was a guy that to me looked like a cop, shaved head, tactical type pants and shirt. As I get in my truck as Im leaving I notice a little red Mazda with zebra print seat covers parked in front of the store with its lights on. So I think to myself thats probably the girl working insides car. So I go back in, the guy that is cop looking is talking to the guy that also works there but paid no attention to me. So I interrupt saying sorry guys but is that anyones little red Mazda outside, cop looking dude says "Yeah its mine" I say oh just wanted to let you know the lights are on...He "ya ya ya's me and brushes me off and continues to talk to the other guy" Im thinking ok I guess he knows. But then I get in my truck and Im just getting ready to leave, he comes out goes to the car turns the lights off and goes back in....Thats when I was sure he was a cop, being an ******* even when Im trying to help him out...LOL

Range report, took a good 50-100 rounds to get used to using the dot sight and getting the sight picture right. And then I started loving it! I put 300 rounds through it tonight The mag well is also great, not really doing fast mag changes just yet but it serves a purpose I didnt even expect where my pinky rests against it and it just feels so comfortable.
So here is the finished product, and the target was my last 50 rounds at around 7-10 yards
IMG_0433_zps23f8cf6b.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom