We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 54 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Thanks but Im gonna have to wait before I try those I just got a shipment of 1000 rounds of Fiocchi .45 this afternoon, and I also ordered 1000 rounds of American Eagle 124gr 9mm FMJ that should be here any day now. Once I burn through that Im going to try something else...

Im a little confused about FMJ vs TMJ, I read and watched some videos online and people are saying that TMJ is less accurate then FMJ and are cheaper. On the websites selling it, it usually states that the TMJ reloads are loaded around IPSC specifications. So whats actually the better of the 2 in terms of accuracy, quality, and power? From the videos I see that FMJ has lead exposed in the bottom of the bullet and TMJ is fully plated

And does anyone else think its crazy I just had a pistol and 1000 rounds of ammo delivered to me, and they didnt even ask for ID? Just sign here, here and here....Not to mention the pistol case was not locked at all not even a zip tie, and no trigger lock on the gun either, I guess packing tape on a cardboard box is considered safe transport.....I dunno maybe its just me but I found that crazy

You'll soon get used to it, and slowly the liberal propaganda brainwashing will start to fade away and you'll realize it's nothing more than an inanimate object and not a baby killing evil thing that has a mind of its own.

And does anyone else think its crazy I just had a pistol and 1000 rounds of ammo delivered to me, and they didnt even ask for ID? Just sign here, here and here....Not to mention the pistol case was not locked at all not even a zip tie, and no trigger lock on the gun either, I guess packing tape on a cardboard box is considered safe transport.....I dunno maybe its just me but I found that crazy

3rnvk6.jpg

You'll soon get used to it, and slowly the liberal propaganda brainwashing will start to fade away and you'll realize it's nothing more than an inanimate object and not a baby killing evil thing that has a mind of its own.

This. 100%

I just wonder does the driver know what was in those boxs? And if I had a little brother or someone else answered the door would they have let them sign for the packages and hand them a .45 pistol with 1000 rounds of ammo?

Its not up to them to babysit you and hold you by your hand. The way i see it you ordered the ammo and firearm, your information was verified online and with the rcmp. Now its up to you to make sure you're there to pick it up or next time get it from a store. They have no idea what's in the box, and that's how its intended to be. They're just delivering a package

This is part of being a responsible gun owner

+1
They don't know what's in the box, and that's the way it should be. I know my package from canammo had a different company name (i wont mention what it was) needless to say the diver thought it was an amplifier lol because it was so heavy. People shouldnt be opening your mail anyways plus its probably illegal for someone to open a package not intended for them.

Its not up to them to babysit you and hold you by your hand. The way i see it you ordered the ammo and firearm, your information was verified online and with the rcmp. Now its up to you to make sure you're there to pick it up or next time get it from a store. They have no idea what's in the box, and that's how its intended to be. They're just delivering a package

Easy there no one asked for a baby sitter, just find it a little crazy thats all. Only because they make such a huge fuss about how I have to store and transport it after its in my possession. So yeah it found it strange that they at least didnt ask me for ID. If they had the pistol I wanted at a store I would have went to buy it, but I could only find it online. Also there is no way I knew when it would be delivered, tracking said the 30th by the end of the day...It came this afternoon without notice...Thats all have a nice day

Last edited:
As for a younger brother or someone else in the household signing for the gun, and possibly opening it.it's my belief that if there is a firearm in the house, everyone in the house should be knowledgable in firearm safety. Not that they need to know how to use one, but what they should know what to do if they come across one or find one.

As for a younger brother or someone else in the household signing for the gun, and possibly opening it.it's my belief that if there is a firearm in the house, everyone in the house should be knowledgable in firearm safety. Not that they need to know how to use one, but what they should know what to do if they come across one or find one.

Was just an example, a what if, I don't have a younger brother...No big deal Im new so it was a surprise to me, your all experienced so its nothing new to you. I will never ask about it again, and if a newbie ever asks me I will chew him out too

Personally I don't really like to talk about what I own . I'm not bashing anyone that does and you guys can talk all you want about it all you want. I just don't feel comfortable letting people over the Internet know what I got. It would be very easy for someone on here to figure out where certin people live, and what they have. From there it doesn't take much to figure out when the person comes and goes, and then next thing you know there might be a break and enter and hopefully you don't have family members or loved ones at home when this happens. Yu guys might think I'm a little paranoid, but I just like to be cautious.

Was just an example, a what if, I don't have a younger brother...No big deal Im new so it was a surprise to me, your all experienced so its nothing new to you. I will never ask about it again, and if a newbie ever asks me I will chew him out too

Now you're getting it lol

I don't know if anyone's trying to chew you out. It felt weird to me as well when I first started. Red_liner summed it up best. We've all been brainwashed to think that guns are these evil baby killers, but we figure it out that they are nothing more then a tool. Would it be any different if there was a knife set sent from walmart and someone signed for it? A box is a box. It is nothing more until it is opened

I don't know if anyone's trying to chew you out. It felt weird to me as well when I first started. Red_liner summed it up best. We've all been brainwashed to think that guns are these evil baby killers, but we figure it out that they are nothing more then a tool. Would it be any different if there was a knife set sent from walmart and someone signed for it? A box is a box. It is nothing more until it is opened

Actually I think a knife is more dangerous had the gun been locked, good point. The babysitter comment didn't sit well, I am a newbie but I am just asking questions not asking for any special treatment or to have my hand held.....Just like riding I think experienced people forget what its like to be a newbie... I had more questions but I'll just keep them to myself and figure it out on my own I guess.....

the official answer

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/faq/trans-eng.htm

Q. Can I send firearms in the mail? You may ship restricted firearms, non-restricted firearms and prohibited handguns from one Canadian location to another Canadian location if you use the most secure method offered by Canada Post that requires a signature upon delivery. Prohibited firearms, other than prohibited handguns, and firearms being shipped across the Canadian border, must be shipped by an individual or carrier company licensed under the Firearms Act to transport those classes of firearms.
You are required by law to ship firearms unloaded and in a safe and secure manner to deter loss, theft and accidents.

and why stop asking questions, just because a few bad or sarcastic answers, skip over them and find the ones that are proper, there is nothing wrong with asking......

at least you got it delivered to you and you were at home to take delivery, had you not been and had to pick it up at the post office,,,,you would be calling for a temp ATT to take your package from the post office to home, and you are responsible to know what is in the package, and actually responsible to insure it's secured properly, and transported according to the laws we have, now if that is not a joke, I don't know what is.....but it's the laws we have, give this some thought.....

Im a little confused about FMJ vs TMJ, I read and watched some videos online and people are saying that TMJ is less accurate then FMJ and are cheaper. On the websites selling it, it usually states that the TMJ reloads are loaded around IPSC specifications. So whats actually the better of the 2 in terms of accuracy, quality, and power? From the videos I see that FMJ has lead exposed in the bottom of the bullet and TMJ is fully plated

TMJ means Total Metal Jacket. for most practical purposes they are the same as Full Metal Jackets. the only difference is with TMJ's the base of the bullet has no exposed lead either where there is lead exposed at the base of most FMJ's

the only time this might make any difference is if you're at a range with lead restrictions, most likely indoor ranges due to vapor concerns

Actually I think a knife is more dangerous had the gun been locked, good point. The babysitter comment didn't sit well, I am a newbie but I am just asking questions not asking for any special treatment or to have my hand held.....Just like riding I think experienced people forget what its like to be a newbie... I had more questions but I'll just keep them to myself and figure it out on my own I guess.....

Didn't mean to come off as a d**k or chew you out. Just being my sarcastic self...

We get **** on enough by people who are against guns, we don't need to scrap amongst ourselves. Im sorry if i came across like a ****** bag, wasn't my intention

anyone have experience with a TRS-25 red dot?

Personally I don't really like to talk about what I own . I'm not bashing anyone that does and you guys can talk all you want about it all you want. I just don't feel comfortable letting people over the Internet know what I got. It would be very easy for someone on here to figure out where certin people live, and what they have. From there it doesn't take much to figure out when the person comes and goes, and then next thing you know there might be a break and enter and hopefully you don't have family members or loved ones at home when this happens. Yu guys might think I'm a little paranoid, but I just like to be cautious.

If someone wants your firearms there are better ways to find out what you own and even where you live besides this thread.

I doubt someone will risk up to life in prison to steal a pathetic .22

Back
Top Bottom