Umar Zameer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Umar Zameer

raginduck

Site Supporter
He finally get his day on court.
What's being said in trial sure doesn't match the impression we were given by the police and other's comments when it first happened..
I think the crown will have a tough time with this case.. and it doesn't help that the main witness.. Northup's partner.. is a documented liar.
They were in plain clothes.. she looked more like a crackhead than cop..
His badge is not visible in stills from body cams before the incident..
Her version of the events that led up to the incident doesn't match other evidence.

It's an interesting case... I think it'll be very hard to prove 1st degree.

I hadn’t heard much about this since if happened. Toronto ( any CDN city right now ) Detective embellishing the story , having ‘seen’ something different than what is on video footage , potentially lying about circumstances before the vehicle incident? Wow , that never happens . Much .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I hadn’t heard much about this since if happened. Toronto ( any CDN city right now ) Detective embellishing the story , having ‘seen’ something different than what is on video footage , potentially lying about circumstances before the vehicle incident? Wow , that never happens . Much .

Sadly this falls squarely into the definition of our jury in Canada, which is an indictable offence.

Cops seem to vaccinated against perjury.

Publication ban. The accused tried to have it lifted a couple of years ago.. but was denied.

Even if the accused actually knew they were police , they claim to have identified them selves , I’m speculating they did not do it clearly or well. I’d want to be out in the open , with witnesses to speak with police , not a dark late night garage . The possibility of being shot , tazzered, arrested by Toronto police is a ligitimate concern. Them lying about tbe circumstance is a given.

I can't believe this made it past the pre-trial hearing, given the evidence contradicting the officer's testimony.

Truly horrible part , even if found not guilty of the murder 1 charge , that charge sits on his record forever . TPS has ruined another life .

Canada Day. Did anyone check the unmarked van for open containers?

Truly horrible part , even if found not guilty of the murder 1 charge , that charge sits on his record forever . TPS has ruined another life .

Found this...doesn't sound easy though...

If Your Charge has been Dropped or Dismissed​

There is a separate process to clear the criminal records of people whose charges were dropped or dismissed. There is usually no need to go through the more extensive process of receiving a pardon or record suspension.

According to the RCMP website, “To request the destruction of non-conviction information you need to apply to the police service or RCMP detachment that laid the original charge.” If they approve your request, they will then contact the RCMP to request the destruction of the information.

It is possible for this request to be denied for one or more of the following reasons:

• Your record indicates an immediate public safety threat;
  • You have a criminal convocation on file for which you have not received a record suspension.
If your request is denied, there is an appeal process available.

From this website: Do You Have A Criminal Record if Charges Are Dropped in Canada.

Sounds like all 3 witness cops are telling the same version of the incident.. that doesn't match the video or accident reconstruction evidence.
But.. they swear they didn't collaborate their stories before the trial.

I dont know who that lawyer he hired is....but roughly 10 years ago when I was part of the jury for a case, I witnessed Adam Boni in action.
He literally made cops go red in the face with anger with seemingly innocent but belittling questions lol. I will recommend him to anyone looking for criminal defense.

And in court today:

Defense lawyer Nader Hasan: "Did you speak to your partner Scharnil Pais about the events that happened before today?"

Const. Tony Correa: "I did not"

Yeah, right. What a crock of ****. Blue Lines Matter.

And in court today:

Defense lawyer Nader Hasan: "Did you speak to your partner Scharnil Pais about the events that happened before today?"

Const. Tony Correa: "I did not"

Yeah, right. What a crock of ****. Blue Lines Matter.
Who gets to decide whether perjury should be pursued? Multiple cops contradicting irrefutable video evidence seems like a good place to start.

Good luck with that, the thin blue line and all . Never let the facts get in the way of a good story .

Even if the accused actually knew they were police , they claim to have identified them selves , I’m speculating they did not do it clearly or well. I’d want to be out in the open , with witnesses to speak with police , not a dark late night garage . The possibility of being shot , tazzered, arrested by Toronto police is a ligitimate concern. Them lying about tbe circumstance is a given.

The ghost of Sammy Yatim is seeking revenge.

Back
Top Bottom