TV shows currently watching | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

I finished watching all the Hell on Wheels episodes last night, it was decent.
Is that where it ends or are there plans for another season?

I think it's still possible to have a show with good characters and still have a tightly developed plot where at the end of the series, the audience nods their head at all the resolved plot points instead of shaking their heads and remarking, "They had no idea where they were going with this show at all."

Lost crammed as many bizarre and mysterious elements into each season as possible, for the sole purose of hooking viewers in. They only picked a handful of those mysteries to create an ending for the show, leaving behind tons of contradictions and unexplainable behavior from the characters as a result. I think that's why a lot of viewers felt cheated.

But still great character development and good job from all the actors. I enjoyed most of the show except for the last few episodes.

Battlestar Galactica was the same as well. Great show, great characters, terrible ending.

I heard that the 4th season, they tried to prolong the story. A request from their sponsors

Sent from my phone using my paws

I tried to get into BSG... Loved the premier tv-movie episodes.. but eventually it just becomes a guessing game of who is a cylon. I don't know.. maybe I'm bitter because I played the boardgame before watching the show. Amazing game btw. I hear they started a spinoff series from BSG as well.

as far as troll finales go, nothing tops sopranos.

Caprica was a spin off of BSG that died, now there is a new one about the young Adama, the admiral of the fleet...never got into Caprica although i loved BSG, there were def some episodes where i had my finger on the FF button but overall it was a good show.

Lightcycle you explained EXACTLY how i feel about Lost. Its easy to be all "deep n ****" about a story ending AFTER you've finished it. Nothing pisses me off more than watching a tv show or episode and you explain all the bizarre things by having the main character waking up. I know thats not what happened in Lost but after first few seasons you realized they were just expanding the story to reel in the cash, plain and simple. Take the "oooh you dont get it...." and shove it up your ***. Dont fart in my face and call it perfume.

The director/writer who did Lost also did Flashforward. I watched two episodes and realized the idiot was piling on drama, mistery and suspense early on just like Lost and said screw it, i'm not wasting my time. He's also butchering Revolution as we speak.

I tried to get into BSG... Loved the premier tv-movie episodes.. but eventually it just becomes a guessing game of who is a cylon. I don't know.. maybe I'm bitter because I played the boardgame before watching the show. Amazing game btw. I hear they started a spinoff series from BSG as well.

as far as troll finales go, nothing tops sopranos.

Barely made it through 2 episodes of Revolution. It's just plain BAAAAD. Good concept wasted.

Good concept wasted. It seems thats Hollywood and to greater extent TV's motto. Soo many shows and movies with great concepts just butchered trying to be everything and failing at it all.

Barely made it through 2 episodes of Revolution. It's just plain BAAAAD. Good concept wasted.

I can't stand this stupid show, but I can't stop watching it. My wife and I just laugh at the bull that goes on throughout it. I know it's make believe, but is it show hard to make it believable? Perfectly manicured and clean people in a world with no electricity? And why are people trying to get the "United States" back, it's as if they think it was good to begin with, haha.

I can't stand this stupid show, but I can't stop watching it. My wife and I just laugh at the bull that goes on throughout it. I know it's make believe, but is it show hard to make it believable? Perfectly manicured and clean people in a world with no electricity? And why are people trying to get the "United States" back, it's as if they think it was good to begin with, haha.

Yep - clean perfect condition clothes, and now helicopters that fly simply because the electrics work - let's ignore the 15 year old avgas in their tanks.

Its an engrossing train wreck however. Wouldn't say I'm a fan so much a spectator.

Hell on wheels kicked ***, real good.

but the usual suspects:
walking ded
dexter
boardwalk empire (ftw!)
MISFITS (if you like british, this show ****ing rocks. Very LOL and dirty humour)

did deadwood recently, that show was pretty bad ***. highly recommend to anyone who is looking for something new.

a little annoyed that rapidshare went down, ya it was a pita to use, but it was fast as ****. still trying to find a replacement.

MISFITS (if you like british, this show ****ing rocks. Very LOL and dirty humour)

Love the first couple seasons of Misfits! But too much turnaround in their cast. Every replacement has failed to match the initial actors. I still love the unpredictable writing of the show and the insanely bizarre situations they come up with.

Also suffering from turnaround is the original Being Human. I loved the first season cast, but they've now been entirely replaced. The newer cast is growing on me though.

I just finished watching the end of 5th Season of Breaking Bad.
Wow, just wow. Just when I thought the writers would have nothing to add, this just keeps getting better. This is much better than Walking Dead, since BB is winding down close to the end.

I really cant wait for next 8 episode

imo They should have stopped at the end of season 4. I see what they're doing with season 5 but it's just pissing me off at this point. Then again a lot of the show has ****** me off(Skyler) along the way so maybe that's why I still watch.

I dont mind 5. Its better than i thought it would be.
I dont blame Skyler after all her husband is really starting to enjoy the drug business.
I'm upset about Walt, the person he has become & all the killing he has done. To me he has gone from good guy to bad

I dont mind 5. Its better than i thought it would be.
I dont blame Skyler after all her husband is really starting to enjoy the drug business.
I'm upset about Walt, the person he has become & all the killing he has done. To me he has gone from good guy to bad

I agree. There were so many loose ends to tie up after season 4. I mean, haven't we all been waiting for that magic moment when Hank figures it out?

And I think Skyler has been more of a trooper than I would've expected. With all the crazy **** that's been going on, I'm surprised she hasnt gone to the cops a long time ago (reputations be damned).

I agree. There were so many loose ends to tie up after season 4. I mean, haven't we all been waiting for that magic moment when Hank figures it out?

And I think Skyler has been more of a trooper than I would've expected. With all the crazy **** that's been going on, I'm surprised she hasnt gone to the cops a long time ago (reputations be damned).

I watched a few behind the scenes & the actor explained that she was afraid of him. Remember when 1st episode where Walt hug her & she did it sheepishly? Note also she has not verbally go against him, only giving him silence. I think she's afraid of being killed

Skyler is a hypocrite. She had no problems handing money out so her boy toy can pay off IRS and not get her in hot water as the guys accountant, nor doe she mind living in the house or owning her own business. Shes may hate where the money is coming from, but not what she can do with it.

...that scene where she shows Walt the storage unit was priceless...i dont want to say too much to spoil it.

Dont get me wrong, I understand why Skyler is the way she is. She is just REALLY annoying.

Not as annoying as Lydia, but I'd hit it 3x

Back
Top Bottom