TV shows currently watching | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Married With Children

That might be the best show of all time as far as sitcoms go.
My dad watches things like news, and sports, the only amusing show he ever watched was "All in the family"
I showed him an episode of MWC because its like the new version of Archie Bunker in my opinion, and i figured he would enjoy it.
Sure enough, he was belly laughing at AL.

Kelly. Bundy. :D

That might be the best show of all time as far as sitcoms go.
My dad watches things like news, and sports, the only amusing show he ever watched was "All in the family"
I showed him an episode of MWC because its like the new version of Archie Bunker in my opinion, and i figured he would enjoy it.
Sure enough, he was belly laughing at AL.

Kelly. Bundy. :D

I think Married With Children and Seinfeld are two shows that will be in re-runs for decades to come. I love em both.

I remember reading that Seinfeld has made over $2 billion just from re-runs since 1998.

I think Married With Children and Seinfeld are two shows that will be in re-runs for decades to come. I love em both.

I remember reading that Seinfeld has made over $2 billion just from re-runs since 1998.

The older I get, the funnier and funnier Seinfeld is.

Good Times and Gilligans Island... !!

Life was great!!! My wife and I were seriously ****** when it was cancelled. We were also sad to see Pushing Daisies get the ax. We're into Breaking Bad, Dexter, and Nurse Jackie. I continue to watch Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and Homeland (also good).

Breaking Bad - Should have ended at season 4. Just pissing me off now.
The Wire - I was late to the party. Great show.
Boardwalk Empire - Havent watched season 2 yet. Solid show.
Walking Dead - Half a season back but I read the comic so I know whats going to happen anyway.
Life - Another ended show. Great show though. Ending was abrupt due to no new seasons.
Game of Thrones - Waiting for season 3.

Agreed - that's a good one. I've watched every season. If I win the lottery I'm finding a big piece of land where I can set up some crazy challenges.

Saw a guy hit a golf ball at 100yds. That was amazing. He continue to the last round out gunning his opponent both in handgun & rifle. Pretty amazing. This is the only reality TV I watch

I made the mistake of starting to watch Lost.. wtf is all I can say. I had to watch it to see what happened.
So I gather Hell on Wheels and SOA are good watching then? I like Walking Dead!

Finally finished the wire. GREAT SHOW. It can get a little slow in the middle seasons but that is still better than most shows in their prime. It's not even like watching TV, it's like watching real life. Season 1 and 5 are the best because of McNulty. Omar is the definitely the best character in the show.

Life was great!!! My wife and I were seriously ****** when it was cancelled. We were also sad to see Pushing Daisies get the ax. We're into Breaking Bad, Dexter, and Nurse Jackie. I continue to watch Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and Homeland (also good).
I might start watching Homeland, purely because Damian Lewis is in it. How does he compare between shows?

I made the mistake of starting to watch Lost.. wtf is all I can say. I had to watch it to see what happened.
So I gather Hell on Wheels and SOA are good watching then? I like Walking Dead!
I refuse to start watching Lost. All the people I know that watched it were supremely ****** off at the ending and very frustrated that so many things go unexplained in the show. I have better things to do with my time.

Thinking about starting Hell on Wheels. Figured I should get caught up on Walking Dead, and Boardwalk Empire first. Too many shows, too little time. At least racing season is over so I can kill a few episodes a night. The newsroom is also on the short list, heard nothing but good things.

Last edited:
Big Break

I refuse to start watching Lost. All the people I know that watched it were supremely ****** off at the ending and very frustrated that so many things go unexplained in the show. I have better things to do with my time.

Best show ever. Everybody who is upset and angry that they didn't get all the answers missed the point of the show. It's about the characters!

Best show ever. Everybody who is upset and angry that they didn't get all the answers missed the point of the show. It's about the characters!

I think it's still possible to have a show with good characters and still have a tightly developed plot where at the end of the series, the audience nods their head at all the resolved plot points instead of shaking their heads and remarking, "They had no idea where they were going with this show at all."

Lost crammed as many bizarre and mysterious elements into each season as possible, for the sole purose of hooking viewers in. They only picked a handful of those mysteries to create an ending for the show, leaving behind tons of contradictions and unexplainable behavior from the characters as a result. I think that's why a lot of viewers felt cheated.

But still great character development and good job from all the actors. I enjoyed most of the show except for the last few episodes.

Battlestar Galactica was the same as well. Great show, great characters, terrible ending.

Back
Top Bottom