TV shows currently watching | Page 37 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

I can't wait for Knightfall on History channel. I really hope they stick to historical accuracy & no PC bullsht.

Spartacus was done right by stars. I hope history channel don't bury themselves with this one!

Listening to the klingons speak is BRUTAL. I felt like sticking pencils in my ears!... It's the most annoying sound!!!! If that keeps up I can't watch it... BRUTAL!!!

Sounded forced to me, not a natural flow. Like when you are trying to speak in a non native/fluent tongue and thinking of the words as you say them.

Naw...just actors trying to remember their made up lines. lol

Not sure how to take Orville. It definitely hits on social issues/themes like the original Star Trek did and it's in the same production value. No multi M$ per episode for them. Guess since it's not as "serious" as other sifi, so, I'm taking closer to a parody. Will watch it some more.

Can't watch the new Star Trek. What's next, a remake of the original Star Wars?

Can't watch the new Star Trek. What's next, a remake of the original Star Wars?

Or IT or Lethal Weapon or Hawaii 5 0 or Psycho or House or.....etc etc etc

An original idea would be nice.

Or IT or Lethal Weapon or Hawaii 5 0 or Psycho or House or.....etc etc etc

An original idea would be nice.

I might be taking this back. I find myself oddly interested.

Star Trek Discovery in case the quote didn't make any sense.

I might be taking this back. I find myself oddly interested.

Star Trek Discovery in case the quote didn't make any sense.

"Star Trek: Discovery": So this is the 'original Trek' that we were promised? In what Acid-fuelled nightmare?

"Star Trek: Discovery": So this is the 'original Trek' that we were promised? In what Acid-fuelled nightmare?

Imagine Forbidden Planet, without Leslie Nielsen. How "original" can it be? I very much doubt that Sheldon will like it.

Imagine Forbidden Planet, without Leslie Nielsen. How "original" can it be? I very much doubt that Sheldon will like it.

Good analogy. I have both "Forbidden Planet" and "The Day the Earth Stood Still" in my collection. My two favourite movies.

I think people forget how ****** the Next Generation was, Deep space 9 was a soap opera and don't get me started with the pop canned Voyageur - I watched them, Picard was my favorite captain but going back and watching them they were real bad.

I like Discovery, Episode 3 was awesome.

Maybe I am not a "real" Trecky

Star Trek: Discovery is on point. Style reminds me a lot of BSG.

I'd recommend:

Black Sails (one of the best produced shows ever, period.)
Ray Donovan
Ballers
Americans
Billions

I think people forget how ****** the Next Generation was, Deep space 9 was a soap opera and don't get me started with the pop canned Voyageur - I watched them, Picard was my favorite captain but going back and watching them they were real bad.

I'd say for the time, Next Generation was fantastic. Borg story line still kicks *** imo.

I really liked Next Generation. I agree that Picard was the best captain by miles. If I was on a starship I'd want him for a captain.

DS9 went down hill when it all focused on the changelings. By the time the federation realized it was under attack they had lost. There was no realistic way they could fight back when the enemy had completely infiltrated at every level including furniture... :)

I also agree about Voyager. Janeway could have been a great captain but over the course of the series, I believe, her entire bridge crew mutinied at one time or another. The use or rather misuse of the prime directive was also comical..

Star Trek: Discovery is on point. Style reminds me a lot of BSG.

I'd recommend:

Black Sails (one of the best produced shows ever, period.)
Ray Donovan
Ballers
Americans
Billions

You mean Bonanza in Space? It was better than the second attempt though.

I really liked Next Generation. I agree that Picard was the best captain by miles. If I was on a starship I'd want him for a captain.

DS9 went down hill when it all focused on the changelings. By the time the federation realized it was under attack they had lost. There was no realistic way they could fight back when the enemy had completely infiltrated at every level including furniture... :)

I also agree about Voyager. Janeway could have been a great captain but over the course of the series, I believe, her entire bridge crew mutinied at one time or another. The use or rather misuse of the prime directive was also comical..

Wait, the guy who repeatedly sent his second in command in to do the dirty work, while he remained safe at home? He was better as Professor X.

You mean Bonanza in Space? It was better than the second attempt though.

Wait, the guy who repeatedly sent his second in command in to do the dirty work, while he remained safe at home? He was better as Professor X.

It was federation policy. Makes sense, look what happened to the capitan on discovery, a ship full of security military personal and 2 people go in, the captain and the first officer.

Last edited:
.....Wait, the guy who repeatedly sent his second in command in to do the dirty work, while he remained safe at home? .....

isn't what command is all about? Send the grunts in to do the work and suffer......keep the brain trust intact.

isn't what command is all about? Send the grunts in to do the work and suffer......keep the brain trust intact.

"You are an excellent tactician, Captain. You let your second-in-command attack while you sit and watch for weakness."

Khan Noonien Singh

Back
Top Bottom