TV shows currently watching | Page 35 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

American Gods.

Love Ian McShane and anything he does. And he is in top form.

A bit stylized and over the top but still cool show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere Between
Actually liking the plot twists that I would normally find ridiculous

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

The Leftovers sounds interesting. There have been a few movies with the same premise. Will check it out.

Hoping Ozark picks up a bit more next season.

Watched Ozark. Enjoyed it, but it pales in comparison to Breaking Bad.

Just finished the second season of The Leftovers. Some trippy stuff towards the end!
If you like trippy, check out Legion.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Almost finished season 3 of Narcos, I thought the series would be a giant flop after Escobar being killed, but it hasn't I have enjoyed it so far.

American Gods.

I still haven't finished it yet. A couple of episodes to go. For me it vacillates between absolutely awesome and pretentious crap.

I'm behind...just streamed Fargo series 3. Didn't disappoint, every season has been awesome but the first with Billy Bob Thornton was the best.

I still haven't finished it yet. A couple of episodes to go. For me it vacillates between absolutely awesome and pretentious crap.

Agreed with everything. And yet it keeps me engaged and intrigued. Definitely not predictable. And it's a little thought provoking.

Almost finished season 3 of Narcos, I thought the series would be a giant flop after Escobar being killed, but it hasn't I have enjoyed it so far.

I found it better than the first two seasons actually.

American Gods.

Yeah agreed, to stylized and FX'y. I really can't get into it for some reason.

Just finished season 4 of Silicon Valley - if you are techie this is great awkward stuff.

Getting into The Defenders

Throw these out there if you haven't checked them out
Taboo - dark, vengeful
The Path - with that Aaron guy from breaking bad, totally different character

@ Rob MacLennan

And that is exactly what keeps me watching.

The character development has been excellent. Corbin Bernsen appearance was cool. And from what I understand, not part of the book.

Again, somethings are hokey or out there. But it's got enough to keep me watching. And I appreciate the attempt to bring fantasy to the screen. It's not easy.

Pretty solid and original show imo.

Anyone watching The Blacklist?

Season 4 now and just found it lost it's mojo.

Guess that's the hard part of keeping a show going season after season.

I found the Blacklist AFTER watching Blacklist: Redemption. I only managed to watch season 3....need to check Netflix and see if the previous seasons are there.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

The Blacklist is good when it's all James Spader......when it focuses on the female lead it's mainly crap.

Back
Top Bottom