TV shows currently watching | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

What!!! I want the guy from the old spice commercial to be the next bond, would be awesome with that voice and the horse

maxresdefault.jpg

TOTALLY AGREE! I mentioned to a buddy the other day that I didn't think James Bond should be turned into a black character (Idris Elba was a candidate for the next Bond but doesn't look like he will be anymore). He just thought I was racist. My standpoint is that James Bond is and always has been a white dude so why change it for the sake of making him black? That motivation to make him black is more racist than my reaction to it I think. But anyway lol rant over.

I agree with you about Supergirl btw... I caught the first episode and never watched another.

I think they are making her look like a helpless little girl so that through out the show they develop her character and she transforms into whatever she is supposed to be, I can not believe they make such a bad show on purpose. I agree with the point about Jimmy Olsen.

They need to stop dropping the "superman" name, every 5 min she mentions her cousin

Stupid shows

Dropping the name Superman every five minutes is about the only thing that makes sense about the show, since she's always been overshadowed by his presence in comics. What makes the least sense is that now everyone except her boss seems to know exactly who she is.

What!!! I want the guy from the old spice commercial to be the next bond, would be awesome with that voice and the horse

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL I think he'd make a better 007 than Idris Elba. James Bond is still a white British guy to me though.

Just started into Jessica Jones and Dusk Till Dawn.

Not bad. Taking things a little slow for character development but, enough things going on to keep me interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an update, season 4 of Luther has started :)

I started watching Covert Affairs as a wtf. I mentioned to my significant other that it might be getting a little formulated. Like a Hawaii 5 O.

After I said that, I think the second season began and it got really good.

The first season you can see many Toronto streets filling in for Washington DC.

Watching Last Man Standing and find its a decent comedy for the family.

Billions looks interesting.

What are folks thoughts on vinyl?

It's good but it's a little out there too.

OJ vs The People. I'm actually enjoying. Thought I already know the story but, it's intriguing.

OJ vs The People. I'm actually enjoying. Thought I already know the story but, it's intriguing.

People still went to see Titanic....

I'm catching up on past seasons of 2 Broke Girls. I'm enjoying the one-liners.

Lucifer has been interesting.
Angel from Hell - could not have cast a better person imo.
Limitless is still my current fave.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I like Vinyl, and like it even more when afterwards I listen to a station like Q107, and one of the musical encyclopaedias there like Jeff Wood or Andy Frost outline some of the references in the show to what really happened (and what didn't).

There are a lot of new shows I am getting into now:

11.22.63 -- based on the Stephen King book of the same title. Just watched the first two episodes today, and it is decent.

Outsiders -- with Opie from SOA as part of a reclusive hillbilly tribe.

Better Call Saul -- Saul's story from before Breaking Bad

It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia is still on and as whack as ever.

11.22.63 is amazing. Based on a Stephen King novel about an English teacher who travels back in time to save the assassination of JFK. Watched the first 2 episodes and I'm so hooked. Most of it was filmed around Guelph. Highly recommend.

11.22.63 is amazing. Based on a Stephen King novel about an English teacher who travels back in time to save the assassination of JFK. Watched the first 2 episodes and I'm so hooked. Most of it was filmed around Guelph. Highly recommend.

I thought the area looked familiar! Now I need to watch again to see if I can recognize more land marks.

I'm in this frustrating state of tv now. You can find some show you missed and binge watch it and it's awesome.

And then there are some shows that you binge watch and just say to yourself wtf? They probably were decent shows but needed that break from one week to the other so it doesn't seem so canned or formulated.

And then there are those shows that have a couple or few seasons and still creating new seasons. You get thru them and then you have to wait. Mother trucker!

Just watched the beginning of Vikings Season 4 and House of Cards.

Both are great shows but I'm already getting anxious about knowing I'll have them watched and have g to wait another year......

Can't wait for this snow to melt so I can ride!!!!!

Last edited:
Better Call Saul is outstanding so far this season. Love how we're slowly connecting the dots to Saul Goodman.

Caught a couple of episodes of House of Cards.

Feel ashamed for enjoying it too much.

I'm liking billions right now. Both Chuck and Axe's wives are bonifide milfs.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Better Call Saul is outstanding so far this season. Love how we're slowly connecting the dots to Saul Goodman.

Better Call Saul is almost art....there's lots of little morality plays and references in the way it's filmed. Very clever. Bob Odenkirk is perfect in it and Mike has the most dead eyes ever. I'm hoping they bring Gus and some more of the Breaking Bad guys into it.

I like The Blacklist, mainly just for James Spader who has a great character. Started working my way through Arrow but it's becoming very formulaic. Jessica Jones has interesting characters but it's not wowing me.

Better Call Saul is almost art....there's lots of little morality plays and references in the way it's filmed. Very clever. Bob Odenkirk is perfect in it and Mike has the most dead eyes ever. I'm hoping they bring Gus and some more of the Breaking Bad guys into it.

I like The Blacklist, mainly just for James Spader who has a great character. Started working my way through Arrow but it's becoming very formulaic. Jessica Jones has interesting characters but it's not wowing me.
The first season & first few shows were pretty boring

On netflix is a Australian show called Wentworth. Makes Orange is the New Black seem like a kid show. Very Good TV but not for the faint of heart.

Back
Top Bottom